Lock Search Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lock Search Group Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lock Search Group

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lock Search Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Typical interview you would expect from an agency. No job available. They were just looking for more candidates to add to their database. The interview was approx. 45 min in length. Questions were very basic. Interviewee was your basic sales rep more interested in his client than candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last position. What were your responsibilities   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Professional

Sale Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lock Search Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

They're an employment agency. All the fancy titles and descriptions beyond that are fluff. You submit your resume for one of their people to vet. They then call you in for an 'interview'. I've dealt with these people twice now and each time they called me, they never even mentioned the job I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Everything was expected. Except that there's an underlying sleaziness about everybody you meet there.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lock Search Group in March 2012.

Interview

First impression of this organization was positive. The interviewer appeared to be very professional. As he asked me to expand on some of the information on my resume, I came to realize that this "discussion" was a waste of my time (and obviously his). I had done my research on the organization where the position was to be filled (of course as one should do!!!!) so I understood some of the challenges that the incumbent would face. I was challenged every step of the way. I quickly realized that one does not turn the table during the interview ... demonstrating a clear understading of the task at hand; at that point the interviewer focused on the difficulties of filling certain entry level positions. My response was that entry level positions are just that ... entry-level. It is reasonable for an employee to want to grow with the company and in time seek greater challenges.

Interview Questions

• None that surprised me. The interview turned out to be a "battle of the brains".   1 Answer