LogoNation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LogoNation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogoNation (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The phone interview came first. Then a face-to-face interview was requested and the job offer came about a week later. It was a very straight forward interview process with no hoops to jump through. The company was super nice and helpful in guiding me through the hiring/interview process.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LogoNation in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email and scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was polite and knowledgeable and seemed to enjoy his work. After discussing the position, I felt it was not right for me, but I would not discourage others from considering them as an employer.

Interview Questions

• Name three adjectives your friends and family would use to describe you.   Answer Question

CAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Swift process and the person who interviewed me what very friendly. I enjoyed th e hiring process. Overall it was a pleasant process. Everyone was super nice. I felt comfortable the whole time and they touched base with me to keep me updated throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LogoNation.

Interview

The interview process is pretty typical, not much different than any other interview I've been on.

Denny interviewed me, and while he was not rude or anything, he was very monotone and neutral. I don't even remember him cracking a smile throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Q: "Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?" (typical interview question)   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogoNation (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview for about ten minutes with a recruiter where she asked me basic questions and told me if they were interested they would follow up next week to schedule a face to face interview.
    I was contacted the next week to schedule a face to face a few days later. I interviewed at a local hotel since it is a remote position. I filled out paper work and was asked a variety of questions about my background and abilities. They also gave me a packet with all the info for the job and different benefits.

Someone called to follow up a few days later and make sure I was still interested in the position.
    Ultimately, I decided I didn't want to drive an hour or two every day in my personal car so I didn't take it any further.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you think you would like the least about this position?
      What are some of your weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Interview

Very short and simple, one phone interview, one in person interview when a sales rep is in the area, which I thought was pretty weird not being in the typical situation where you are drilled and interviewed by a million people, then you pretty much start in like 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us a story about yourself"   Answer Question
    • Name three negative things your former employer would say about you.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogoNation (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Met with owner and discussed the benefits and specifications of the job. Met in a hotel lobby. Seemed easy enough. Not intimidating. Wants to makes sure you're a people person and know how to sell.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogoNation.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and told about the position. I set up a phone interview and then was called back to set up an interview where the owner came to me. I had that interview, wrote a follow up thank you and was offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation. Your base salary is high and will be like 44k after a year. You wrote your own check with commissions.

Interview

Phone and in person, then an over the phone orientation and paperwork through the mail. Then training for 4 days and starting on your own on Friday. Not too long of an interview process but was spaced out a lot so, as I said a lot of my time was wasted

Interview Questions

• Tell something recent in your life that is not work related   Answer Question

Community Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogoNation in August 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an in person interview. Pretty standard questions during each step. During the one on one interview in person, the position was further explained and I was shown some of the catalog.

Interview Questions

Two reasons why I declined: 1. They wouldn't tell me where my territory would be and 2. They wouldn't allow me to speak to a current rep before deciding whether or not to accept.
    The recruiter was quite pushy and was hesitant to give me 24 hours to think about it. I ended up going with another offer I had with a different company because they were clear on where my territory would be.

LogoNation Response

Dec 12, 2014 – HR/Hiring Manager

We appreciate your feedback regarding your interview process. We like to take feedback as a chance to improve and clarify how things work. The territory for a Community Account Manager is defined ... More