Logwin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2018

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logwin

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piaseczno, Lesser Poland (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logwin (Piaseczno, Lesser Poland (Poland)) in September 2009.

Interview

Logwin Company cooporate with Job Agency which had called me for the first interview. Was constructive and nice talk. Then the IT manager called me for second interview at Logwin office. It took more less 40 minutes talk about my experience and related job responsibilities in my career. IT Manager described company what they do and how they work and what will be mine responsibilities and planes for the future.
    After 2 weeks I had another - last - interview with Manager of IT Manager from NL. Same talk like the first one. Result was positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Now the situation is changed. They recruit for this possition internal candidates.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logwin (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Panel interview for several weeks. Then they showed me the draft contract and offer. Refused it, then they made another draft contract. It was not that hard for them to hire me since I was referred by one of the management.

Interview Questions

• How can they convince me to join their team?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logwin (Mumbai (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Rajkot, Gujarat (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

first round is aptitude test. aptitude test is difficult.then two rounds one is technical test and second is puzzle round.technical test have 8 programing problem and time is 2 hours.if you clear both round then they take technical inerview.

Interview Questions

program that check number is prime or not.