Logwin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logwin Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logwin

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piaseczno, Lesser Poland (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logwin (Piaseczno, Lesser Poland (Poland)) in September 2009.

Interview

Logwin Company cooporate with Job Agency which had called me for the first interview. Was constructive and nice talk. Then the IT manager called me for second interview at Logwin office. It took more less 40 minutes talk about my experience and related job responsibilities in my career. IT Manager described company what they do and how they work and what will be mine responsibilities and planes for the future.
    After 2 weeks I had another - last - interview with Manager of IT Manager from NL. Same talk like the first one. Result was positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Now the situation is changed. They recruit for this possition internal candidates.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logwin (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Panel interview for several weeks. Then they showed me the draft contract and offer. Refused it, then they made another draft contract. It was not that hard for them to hire me since I was referred by one of the management.

Interview Questions

• How can they convince me to join their team?   1 Answer