London Business School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very professional, organised HR team.
    Very candid and they took their time to give me the feedback.
    Although i was not picked for the job, i felt that the staff were very professional

Interview Questions

• Practical test to review a list of requirements for an HR system that needs to be implemented.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England (UK)).

Interview

All the necessary information was provided in advance and the HR team were very friendly and courteous. All communications were extremely clear and provided on a very timely basis. Overall, I was impressed with the university and everything seemed very professional and well organised. I had to do a test which was quite hard (although relevant to the job). The interview itself was very thorough and put me on my toes although the questions were sensible and certainly not unusual.

Interview Questions

• Focused on background and experience relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

After application, contacted by HR to arrange interview. Interview was 2 rounds, with 4 different members of the team. General interview questions asked. HR called back within a week with a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed any processes, functions or methods of doing work in your job so that you were more effectively able to complete your tasks.   1 Answer

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

First off the phone interview with simple questions, then face to face interview in their campus near Regent's Park. Face to face interview with line manager and another one from HR. Did not get into 2nd round of interview but heard will be conducted with line manager and another manager.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions like how to handle multiple tasks all at once, how to manage stakeholder relationship and what achievements and difficulties in your career.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at London Business School in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call from an HR representative. Subsequently I went through two telephone interviews: one with a manager and a software engineer, and another with the same manager. Both interviews lasted for about 1 hour. After that, I was offered the job.

Masters In Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very clear in that they would ask you about your experiences and how you fit in with the values of LBS. The interview did take a while to schedule but the interviewer was very friendly. I got interviewed by an alumni of the school. All the questions were very easy in that they didn't throw any curveballs and it turned into a more relaxed conversation.

Senior Programmer Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Business School.

Interview

1st round - Interview with HR and the team leader. Competency based questions and the interviewer were very friendly
    2ndd round - interview with team leader all a panel - Competency based questions and some interviewers were a bit more agressive which caused made me very nervous

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Application process was straightforward, as was interview. Interview was scheduled at awkward time for the panel, who had to go to a meeting directly after so there was a rush to finish and clear the room at the end while I was still present. Further let down because it took a while to give a response following the interview. I don't know who was responsible for this, whether hiring manager or HR processes but after emailing to chase feedback and getting a message saying the HR person had left the school, I had to call to find out interview results two weeks after the interview had taken place. HR person said that they had only received feedback that morning.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment/work culture do you thrive in?   Answer Question

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Short listed 12 candidates were invited to the school to attend assessment centre which is composed of introduction meeting, group exercise, individual role play test, competency based interview and finished with an in-tray exercise. It started very early at 8:15am and lasted approximately 4 hours. Outcome was delivered in 3 weeks time.

Programmer Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Business School.

Interview

First and second round interview included a presentation and competency based questions. Some recruitment campaigns now also include assessment centres.

Interview Questions

• How will I uphold the School's vision to have a profound impact on the way the world does business in the events that I work on?   Answer Question