Lorien Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lorien Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lorien

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lorien (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Straight forward well managed process very fair and felt comfortable with the Process. Each step of the way was explained the role was explained really well and has been exactly what was described. I met the team manager, a member of the team I would be working with and following this I was kept in regular contact with to manage the process.

Interview Questions

• Tasked with ranking 5 cv's compared to a job description and to rank and explain my decisions for this   Answer Question

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lorien (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

The whole process of joining Lorien was straight forward. I was contacted by their internal recruiter who explained the role in great detail, after a couple of other short conversations I applied. I was contacted the same day to be asked in for an interview the following week.

From there it was a 2 stage process where I initially met my hiring manager for a 1 hour interview. After this successful interview I was asked back in to met the regional director and the now CEO, all were very welcoming and helpful.

Negotiation

N/A

Credit Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lorien (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

I got called in for an interview with my potential manager and another manager. They just asked basic questions about me and my experience. They called me that day offering me the job and I started the following day.