Lotus Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.3

Promotional Marketing and Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Very typical interview process from a small business. I waited in the lobby until the manager called me in. During the actual interview it felt like the manager was overly condescending about my experience and continuously told me I might not be right for the role. After leaving I felt like the interview was pretty sub-par. I wasn't overly excited about them and they weren't about me, but about 2 hours later I got a call asking me in for a second interview with the receptionist claiming that the manager was "so impressed" and that "he is very excited for the next interview." So I'm not sure if it was the manager trying to play hard ball or if he genuinely just comes off as unimpressed (regardless of a very impressive resume), but it was because of the cocky side comments that I politely declined the next interview. It wasn't a horrible and negative experience, but it wasn't a great one either. When I go into a job interview I expect to be treated with professionalism and not to be talked down to, especially in my field of expertise.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware that we are mostly numerical marketing here? Can you please tell me the difference between numerical marketing and creative marketing?   Answer Question

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. I was pretty impressed with how detailed and transparent it was. They also do a 'few hours at work' process which definitely helped me decide and compare with the other companies in denver

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table right away?
      Wildly important goals in the next couple of years?
      Some questions on fundamental marketing concepts.
      Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Described the basic details of our company. Basically was more of an informative get to put a face to the resume thing, he explained the company and how it started, talked about their clients and how you can move up in the company and how to be partners and run other offices one day. He talks about how there is extensive training and in depth training which I liked. I asked about how we start and you basically advertise products in a store and make commission off that and eventually you somehow will make your way to partner and own an office. This seems a little sketch to me but they explained the next interview would be a ride along with a manager to one of their stores. This is definitely a job aimed at college grads.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions.

Interview

I applied to the position and got a call within the first week. I got invited for an interview, and was so EXCITED to get called back for a second interview. The second interview is where they describe compensation, schedule and work culture.

Marketing and Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview was short and concise at their Denver Office, lasting not more than 20 minutes. The explanation of the position was very vague, using only broad terms. Details about the job were not provided even after I asked what the day to day duties would look like. However, everyone in the office was very friendly and outgoing, which made the whole process that much easier. I really liked the people that I met, but unfortunately did not gain much information from the interview.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (Greenwood Village, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Very laid-back and straightforward. Brief, yet informative, and refined and professional without being superfluous or disingenuous. People were timely and courteous, and the atmosphere was very pleasant. The interview process began with an informal preliminary interview, and graduated to a one-on-one personal interview before an offer was made and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple and easy. It was fun getting to know the company. They told me it was sales right away, which is what I was looking for. Potential to control my future growth.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (North Tonawanda, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The company had a fairly standard interview and hiring process. Likely will start with a screening interview by the recruiter. Should you progress to one of their final candidates, you will be interviewed by a small panel and brief tour of the facilities. Within a week or two, they'll follow with an offer if interested bringing you on board.

Entry Level Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions.

Interview

First received an e-mail from the front desk ladies inviting me for an interview. Very clear instructions on how to reach the office.

First interview was quick and pleasant. The front desk ladies are just as nice in person as they were over e-mail. Interviewed with a Senior Account Manager. Quick to warm up and very welcoming interview.

Invited to second interview the afternoon of the first interview.

Second interview involved me sitting in the waiting room for about 15 minutes. Then I met with the CEO very briefly and was handed off to someone training to be a Junior Account Manager. We went to Subway, had lunch and chatted about the position. He explained the role and advancement opportunities to me and then I asked a few questions. We ended with meeting a couple other employees who were then currently trying to make sales in front of the electronics department in Walmart. I was asked to talk to customers and show them what I had.

After some time spent there, I was escorted outside by my trainer and was given a time to call the CEO. After speaking with the CEO very briefly again, I was offered a position.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lotus Business Solutions (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

I never even applied to this scam of a company. I don't know how they got my number but Its a lie from the first thing they say like I got your resume from careerbuilder. 1st OFF I NEVER APPLIED. So how did you get my resume. Later I checked ALL the jobs I applied for and I NEVER applied to Lotus Business solutions. The interview was easy. After a short 1st interview where they wouldn't answer my questions about pay and position. In my second interview I had to waste a ton of money on gas to drive from DTC to Loveland and go to Taco Bell aka Taco Hell because my interviewer can't afford anything else. It was basic. Another PYRAMID SCHEME. A great waste of a day driving all over Colorado to realize I this is a joke of a company. Stop trying to act professional when this is another joke of a Pyramid scheme. STAY AWAY. Go to a second interview and just expect to wast time money and gas to realize being a wanna be Walmart employee and being paid less isn't worth it.