Lovely Professional University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lovely Professional University Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.9

Assistant Professor Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University in May 2017.

Interview

First an online profile is being built; which is to be filled by the candidate, followed by a short and easy iq test, then a technical round is there testing knowledge on finance.
    After which hr round is there where documents are verified.
    Then a round of interaction with the head of department and chancellor. After which final hr negotiating round, where they will offer u below par salary which if u insist would be increased but they would keep your originals as security with a minimum of 13 months of bond. That is a bummer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phagwara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwara (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The entire process took a day with various rounds of interview. They want qualified and knowledgeable people at minimum wages. 1st you have to register yourself in computer lab then a technical session will take place. A interview with Dean and then a meeting with either VC/ pro VC or Chancellor.

Interview Questions

• My background, General stuffs of life, extra-curricular activities, current affairs and questions beyond my subject   Answer Question

Lecturer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University.

Interview

A very Lengthy interview process and Time consuming, less interesting and tiring. Hectic schedule of interview. One have to interact with more than 4 officials for one interview. Less salary offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation offered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very long process consisting 4-5 rounds.
    1st- Dept. teachers (3 to 4 teachers). Will ask you to give a demo lecture in the subject you have choosen
    2nd- Dept. HOD/Director
    3rd- VC
    4th- Chancellor (If you demand high salary & and you are somehow deserving to that)
    5th- HR (Salary negotiation)

Interview Questions

• Apart from technical question. All of them will definitely ask you 'Tell me about yourself' and 'y do you want to join LPU?'   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Firstly they will update your online profile. Then they will conduct I Q test (Not for Agriculture decipiline). Then technical interview. Then they will verify your documents & photo. Then they will conduct interview from Associate Dean, Registrar & Chancellor in their respective Cabin. Most of questions are simple.

Interview Questions

• Take any topic of your choice & describe as you are teaching in classroom.   1 Answer

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phagwara (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwara (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

There are 5 rounds before you are finalized for the post.1st is online objective type and one to one interaction with heads of the department, combining the scores if you qualify, you go to 3rd and 4th round that is your documents verification and with Dean of the university. Lastly, a quick round with pro-chancellor of the university. Depending on your total scores, salary negotiation happens.

Interview Questions

• As I was there for English language lecturer, majority of the questions were related to this subject only.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, be firm and strong on your point. They will agree.

APTITUDE TRAINER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process is completed in a day. We had a written exam first, those who cleared the test had 3 further face to face rounds where in the 1st round you'll have to give the demo.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to join LPU?
      2. Why do you want to join this post?
      3. Why do you want to go for teaching?
      4. Questions on your subject to check your knowledge.
      Answer Question

Admission Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Online test of 1 hour of all the applied students on university facts and courses
    Interview of selected Students to check their communication skill and able to interact with the one
    Background check

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      Are you able to solve any query of any person effectively?
      What was your past experience or achievement ?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were four rounds. The first round was Technical and teaching demonstration. The next one was with the Dean and again related to your expertise. The third one was with the Vice Chancellor where salary is discussed and final round was with the Chancellor where he tries to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

The HR policy requires submitting two original certificates even to get the appointment letter and after joining every month 15% of your salary will be deducted till the time two months of your salary is not deposited. You can also collect offer letter by paying one month's salary in advance.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University in June 2014.

Interview

the clerks or the administrative staff were not aware of the exact hiring process. some of us had to wait for 3-4 hours before they told us about the hiring process. So the hiring process was as follows- first they will ask us to fill our details online, then there will be a interview round, and then the results will be announced. most unexpectable thing that happened was that they asked me to submit my certificates or I have to deposit two months salary.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question asked. Even a B.Pharm I student can answer that.
      they asked me about defination of syrup. duh!!!!
      Answer Question
    • then they asked me about defination of mouthwashes.. lol!!   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between SLN and Polymeric nanoparticles? okay..now they realised that I was an M.pharm student, or they realised that this is a hiring process for assistant professor not some B.Pharm first year viva.   Answer Question
    • then again a easy question. what is half life? embarrassing question.   Answer Question
    • tell us about BCS classification   1 Answer

because they asked me to deposit two months advanced salary or my degree.