Lovely Professional University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lovely Professional University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)).

Interview

There are various round and the interview is tough, including written, technical round, interview with HODs, with dean, with vice chancellor and then with the chancellor of the university.

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phagwara (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwara (India)).

Interview

Stress Interview framework, Longest interview ever attended by me... yielded sweet fruits later. Initially I faced a technical test using PC, Immediate next was Panel Interview consisting One Technical Person, One Administrative Person, One Senior Official.
    Third round was with Director General, Fourth round was with Executive Dean and 5th round was with the Honorable Chancellor Sir

Interview Questions

Interview

Very long and lengthy process of interviewing. Mostly questions were related with the subject knowledge. They were asking questions relating to the concept of the subjects and current knowledge in the field of law

Interview Questions

• What is the latest judgment on environmental law   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University in May 2017.

Interview

First an online profile is being built; which is to be filled by the candidate, followed by a short and easy iq test, then a technical round is there testing knowledge on finance.
    After which hr round is there where documents are verified.
    Then a round of interaction with the head of department and chancellor. After which final hr negotiating round, where they will offer u below par salary which if u insist would be increased but they would keep your originals as security with a minimum of 13 months of bond. That is a bummer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phagwara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwara (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The entire process took a day with various rounds of interview. They want qualified and knowledgeable people at minimum wages. 1st you have to register yourself in computer lab then a technical session will take place. A interview with Dean and then a meeting with either VC/ pro VC or Chancellor.

Interview Questions

• My background, General stuffs of life, extra-curricular activities, current affairs and questions beyond my subject   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st there is online registration,then technical interview along with ppt seminar.After clearing these steps there is HR interview & at last salary/certificate negotiation with top management.Bit lengthy & stringent filtering process

Interview Questions

• they can ask anything according to their mood & depending on your CV (Masters/PhD project etc.)   Answer Question

Lecturer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University.

Interview

A very Lengthy interview process and Time consuming, less interesting and tiring. Hectic schedule of interview. One have to interact with more than 4 officials for one interview. Less salary offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation offered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very long process consisting 4-5 rounds.
    1st- Dept. teachers (3 to 4 teachers). Will ask you to give a demo lecture in the subject you have choosen
    2nd- Dept. HOD/Director
    3rd- VC
    4th- Chancellor (If you demand high salary & and you are somehow deserving to that)
    5th- HR (Salary negotiation)

Interview Questions

• Apart from technical question. All of them will definitely ask you 'Tell me about yourself' and 'y do you want to join LPU?'   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Firstly they will update your online profile. Then they will conduct I Q test (Not for Agriculture decipiline). Then technical interview. Then they will verify your documents & photo. Then they will conduct interview from Associate Dean, Registrar & Chancellor in their respective Cabin. Most of questions are simple.

Interview Questions

• Take any topic of your choice & describe as you are teaching in classroom.   1 Answer

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phagwara (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwara (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

There are 5 rounds before you are finalized for the post.1st is online objective type and one to one interaction with heads of the department, combining the scores if you qualify, you go to 3rd and 4th round that is your documents verification and with Dean of the university. Lastly, a quick round with pro-chancellor of the university. Depending on your total scores, salary negotiation happens.

Interview Questions

• As I was there for English language lecturer, majority of the questions were related to this subject only.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, be firm and strong on your point. They will agree.