Lufthansa Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lufthansa Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Lufthansa Group

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very basic interview with questions on on other past job experience. Very vague concerning job expectations and duration. Mostly housekeeping types of issues discussed. Interview was over very quickly.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked except concerning availability to work.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

First round is phone interview. Second round is face to face interview. Some behavioral questions during second round. And if you are recruiting for a regional flight attendant, you may also be tested your native language(fox example, Chinese, Japanese). Also a role play part during second round interview - you were given a stressful or difficult situation on board.They watch how you handle with such difficult situation as a flight attendant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary and bonus are all fixed.

Passenger Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied on online. Got a call the next day to come for an interview, I came did the first interview. Hit a second call came in did a second interview with a general manager. Was hired in the spot. It tooks a day get the interview. Basic scenario questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

Easy, just a simple 1:1 interview.

Negotiation

N/A

Sales & Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group (Washington, DC) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position through my school's online internship database. The process was expedited by a contact my career coach was able to introduce me to. Interview took place at Lufthansa's regional sales office in Washington, DC.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls fit in the fuel tanks of a 747?   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Was called for the interview then sent for an assessment and last got the acceptance and package.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you turn it around?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is straight forward and short

Quality Control Interview

Interview

3 Steps interview, one with human resource team and two with the technical team. The first one was like the usual for HR, the second one was good, they would like to know more about me and the third one was more applied to my knowledge.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group (Hamburg (Germany)) in January 2020.

Interview

Firstly you need to pass the online test, if the test result is resonable you can receive a telephone interview. I receive this telephone interview after 2 weeks via email. It was a 30 minutes interview, mainly around what I wrote on my cv

Interview Questions

• Why you choose to work in Germany, why you choose this job? Which programming skills do you have?   Answer Question

Senior Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group (Jaipur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

it was quality interview they focused on technical it was overall good
    they were highly skilled they do not focus on communication skills overall it was nice experience it was around 2 hours

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lufthansa Group.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone interview in several weeks.

Standard interview questions about past experience and what I expect from this job position. A lot of question sabout previous completed projects.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your previous work experience?
      - Why our company?   Answer Question