Lunchbox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Lunchbox Interview Questions

Interviews at Lunchbox

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lunchbox (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was called for a brief phone interview. I was then brought into the Los Angeles office to interview with their HR rep. After I passed that interview, I then met with my would-be boss.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you faced at your last job? How did you handle those?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lunchbox (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

THE most unprofessional "agency" I have ever dealt with. HR was uninformed, unable to answer simple questions about the position and was completely void of any type of standard process. And this is all from an "agency" that proactively reached out to me, not vice versa.

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Interviewer's seemed just as unprepared as HR.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lunchbox (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview questions focused less on experience and more on whether I would "fit it" with the other employees - and yes, those were the actual words used. The interview was casual and laid back, which I enjoyed. Interviewers were pleasant, which added to the experience. Each step -> interview went smoothly. One small hiccup (which I was completely okay with) was when I asked if I could accommodate a last minute change by interviewing that same week. I was compliant and eager to interview. At the end of the interview I was told a decision would be made by "mid next week" and that I would be notified one way or another whether I was selected or not. Here we are, almost a month later - it's a shame when a company doesn't have the decency to let a candidate know that they were not selected for the job. Heck, it's common courtesy at this point in the recruitment process. Quick tip for management/HR: how you treat people who can do nothing for you (once you make that call) says a lot about how you handle business, clientele, and employees. Best of luck to Lunchbox.

Interview Questions

Lunchbox Response

Nov 12, 2014 – HR Director

We apologize for not getting back to you. Hopefully, it was just an oversight on our part but we will make sure to get back to all candidates moving forward. We understand that can be very frustrating.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lunchbox (Culver City, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by their in-house recruiter who was sincerely the most upfront and honest recruiter I'd ever met. He was detailed in explaining the job to me and then the interview process if we were to go to the next step. He brought up rate immediately explaining that this was to avoid wasting time. Though they were talking less money than my market rate I was still interested.

Interview Questions

• A question that made me question them a bit was would I have trouble writing copy for a brand for babies. I looked at this woman for a moment thinking she is serious, she staring back with a glazed stare, sort of expressionless.   1 Answer

Nov 12, 2014 – HR Director

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with our Recruiter. He is our first line of communication with potential candidates and we are glad that he was able to set a positive tone with you.

Any Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lunchbox (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Know someone there will greatly help

Interview Questions

• Which fraternity or sorority were you in?   1 Answer

I read reviews of the company and talked to current employees who said they greatly regretted working there. Also looked at how many women and minorities were in more senior roles so decided to not take the job.

Nov 12, 2014 – HR Director

Sorry that the interview process took so long. That is not the norm, but sometimes it does happen as the agency is shifting almost every day.

In addition, we have a strong presence of both women and minorities in our LA office, both in management roles all the way down to entry level positions.

E-COMMERCE DATA ANALYST Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lunchbox.

Interview

It's a small company. Pretty basic interview question. Go through resume experience, rate your excel skills. What do you want to learn from this position and company?
    15mins in total, being rejected on second day