Luvata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Luvata Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Luvata.

Interview

Right to face to face...plant tour....5000' view of organization by VP level manager...follow up by a PhD in R&D....Tough but fair and comprehensive. They move fast when they need to.

Interview Questions

• Toughest: Name a couple of projects/proposals that did not get accepted or did not go well? Was it because your analysis was not persuasive enough?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grenada, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Luvata (Grenada, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

Began with a phone interview, followed by a site visit and further interview. Interviewers were very professional and courteous. Provided all travel arrangements to include airfare, lodging, and rental car. Even reimbursed miscellaneous expenses such as gas, mileage to airport, and meals.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions for a management position. No curveballs or 'stump-the-chump' questions. Very professional.   Answer Question

Received a better offer in a better location.

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Luvata in August 2013.

Interview

Recruiter emails me saying that he's following up w/ me about this position that we discussed (this never happened, but I wasn't going to pass up a potential job offer). He sends me the info. He calls and texts me every day up until the day b4 the interview...non-stop basically trying to sell me the job position and how great the company is. He kept harping me about speaking up more and have a conversation w/ the interviewers. He sends me samples interview questions to study from along w/ the names of the 3 interviewers. Day of the interview, 2/3 persons were part of the conference call interview. 1 was HR and 1 was engineering.

Interview Questions

• None, really. But they were pretty hung up on my design engineering background and experience, whereas the position was mainly process engineering (of which is my most recent experience).   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Luvata.

Interview

Interview practices vary by location - some managers have a detailed/thorough method of interviewing, while others wing it.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of one as most of their questions are fairly standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is fairly difficult in my case as they work off a limited pay range. The positive is that much of the sales compensation package is based upon salary and "commission" is really a quarterly bonus based upon broad metrics.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grenada, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Luvata (Grenada, MS) in January 2013.

Interview

Panel discussion. Got the impression there was no structured interview questions, it seemed the questions were random and off the cuff. It appeared they were sizing up my personality more than my skill sets.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Luvata (Louisville, KY) in January 2009.

Interview

Average HR professionality

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luvata in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a contract company initially.... I recieved a phone interview by the company. I then went for a plant interview.. The interview went very good. I recieved a call from the contract company to inform me I got the job. Then a week later I was called again to inform me the client wanted to hire me directly. I accepted.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Luvata in February 2009.

Interview

First, resume reviews. Second, telephone interview, asking questions about the resume, such as interests,skills, education, etc. Third, face-to-face interview, including 1:1 interview, IQ/intelligence test, skils test, personality test, presentation and background check.