Lynn University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lynn University Interview Questions

3.3

Residence Life Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lynn University (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

phone with HR, then committee, then on-campus. It was a pretty quick process because it was almost time for classes to begin, but overall it was a good process. I would work for this company again as they are a top school to work for in the nation.

Interview Questions

• Talk about background and how it will apply to this position. I had lots of one on one meetings and a presentation to most of student affairs. They are very good people and most of them were honest about the institution and the students I would be working with.   1 Answer

Assistant Professor of Psychology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lynn University in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a secretary in the department who asked me if I was still interested in the position. I responded that I was and she told me that I would hear back shortly. THREE WEEKS later, they requested a Skype interview. I interviewed with the entire search committee and thought it went really well. I was told that I would hear back one way or another within two weeks. It's been several months and I have yet to hear anything. Tried emailing the head of the committee, only to be ignored.

Interview Questions

• Have you looked at the specifications and requirements for the degree program?   1 Answer

Assistant Head Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lynn University (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

nothing you just have to know people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the salary was fix with no bonuses

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lynn University (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Group interview at first, then if pass to the second round 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Study all duties of an RA before interviewing.

Residence Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lynn University (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

First was a phone interview, after 2 weeks got a call for a campus interview. Flight and hotel pick up etc tour of city and campus. Had meetings with different department heads. Got to meet a lot of people from the college.

Interview Questions

• What type of Leadership do you think we have here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotions offer was firm

Web Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lynn University (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with HR associate followed by 1:1 with technical and management team