M&C Saatchi Performance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

M&C Saatchi Performance Interview Questions

Interviews at M&C Saatchi Performance

2.3

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance.

Interview

Arrived a few minutes early and was expecting to wait for a few minutes, however I waited for over 15 min after interview start time. The interviewer seemed very uninterested and didn't seemed like she would like to go home instead of actually having a conversation. She said she would get back to me within the next few week, but I never heard back. Very unprofessional.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online
    After 2 phone interviews (one with HR, one with a SVP) Iw as scheduled for an in person interview
    In person interview was with 4 different employees - a media director, 2 supervisors and a senior planner.
    Received a call from the media director the following morning making me an offer

Interview Questions

• Go over my resume
      Asked to explain my interest in the space, where I see it going
      Excel test   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance (New York, NY).

Interview

Several rounds of interviews with young seemly inexperienced employees. The office felt disorganized. Gave me a "test" where I had to create a banner campaign for them, which I felt was odd but obliged. Final interview with Director and CCO. Ultimately the role came down to salary, which was very low for the position. I wouldn't waste your time with this place unless you are very young and looking for some experience.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions seemed framed around the type of work, such as; do you think you'll get bored doing this type of work.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with three people in the team. I was asked to go over my resume with each person. I feel Its kind repetitive. The interview went on for almost 2 hours. It's long and exhausting. I tend to think long interview is a good sign. However, at the end, I can sort tell they want people are trained in advertising specifically. I wasn't able to answer some terminology questions even I guessed them pretty much right.

Interview Questions

• What was the most important thing in the past 10 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I called the company and was given an email to submit resume and cover letter. Two weeks later I received an email asking that I come in for an interview.

The person interviewing me was cordial and really nice. Interviewer asked if I had questions before carrying on with the interview. Basic interview questions were asked only because of my lack of experience in mobile marketing. Overall, interview process was not bad.

I am awaiting a response from the person who interviewed me. My interview was 5 days ago from today.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Walk me through your resume?
      2.) Describe your dream job
      3.) what responsibilities interest you the most?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance.

Interview

I made it through four rounds of interviews with four different people over two months, often with weeks of radio silence from the company in between interviews despite me following up. I then took a two hour excel and writing test, which was much more intense than I anticipated. It took them another two weeks or so before they informed me they were going with a different candidate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. Basically the boiler plate "Tell me about yourself" and "why do you think you would be good at this job" sort of questions. It is often helpful if you are able to drive the interview and speak about your past performance

Media Buying/Planning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Really nice woman interviewed me, so it made me feel more comfortable. All in all seems like a wonderful company to work for. However, I never heard a no back from them.

Operations and Finance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview involved two phone screens, an in person interview, and a couple follow up calls. After completing 3 interviews they called and said that they were changing the position so that it was only half of the role advertised. I told them that I was still interested and they told me they would be in touch for a final decision. I hear nothing for a week or two and I email to get an update, and I am ignored. After 3 interviews they couldn't even give me a rejection and they also changed the job description substantially. While the interviews themselves were pleasant enough, the process is terrible.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time? (I liked that they asked a question about my personal life)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi Performance.

Interview

Not too difficult, just have confidence and try to communicate in english without any hammering. Try study excel before interview in depth and other than it they are gonna ask simple questions.