MA Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The entire process was managed well. Very Professional. Comprehensive.Thorough. Detail. In-depth. Speedy process. Prompt reply to my inquires and All the questions were To the point and relevant. It was a good and pleasant experience and process.

Interview Questions

• Experience; management style; core value.   1 Answer

Jul 11, 2018

Congratulations on joining the MA Labs family. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your interview process. We welcome you to give us additional feedback throughout your time... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

applied online, local candidate go onsite directly after phone with HR, 2-hours onsite with a written test and met with director of IT, nice and smoothly. The interview not hard but on very basic technical skills, i am not prepared well.

Interview Questions

MA Laboratories Response

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for this review and thank you for your interest in working with Ma Labs. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience speaking with us and wish you the best of luck on your... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The recruiter is not professional. He doesn't really want to hire people, just ask you to have a chat and reject you as one of their interest in life. You might be asked for connections on LinkedIn just for marketing I guess. If you are international student and need visa sponsorship, I won't recommend because the recruiter said the h1b application in the company is "performance based", which is ridiculous. So if they "think" you are not qualified with your performance you might just hold your OPT for the rest of the years.

Interview Questions

MA Laboratories Response

Jul 11, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience interviewing with our company. We make it a top priority to practice legal and ethical hiring and we hope to bring in the best talent... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

HR asks a few questions which she has already asked in the phone interview, and then give you a paper and the question sheet, you need to write the answers to this 4 questions on it.

Interview Questions

MA Laboratories Response

Mar 30, 2017 – HR

Thank you for this review. We are thorough in our interview process and we strive to streamline the process so that we can give you feedback in a timely manner. We want to thank you for your interest... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Last month, I applied the position at ziprecruiter. After about 3 days, I got a phone call. The HR asked me a few basic question -- very unprofessional basic question. The manner of her speaking was a little bit domineering. After that, we scheduled a interview to their company. I said I hope it was next week. But she insisted must be this week. Finally, it scheduled after 3 days. The onsite interview was also not good. The attitude of the HR(same person at the phone) was still rude. The most ridiculous rule of this company is people must arriving company before 8:45 am. I cannot find the other one who have this rule in bay area.

Interview Questions

• HR on the phone: I notice your major is computer science. It is a hardware area, why you apply software?(What???????)
      Onsite: OOD problem.   Answer Question

Mar 30, 2017 – HR

We are sorry to hear about your experience during the interview process. We take pride in getting to know our candidates and would like the opportunity to address your concern. Please feel free to... More

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

pretty normal, no surprising questions. Phone interview with HR first, then invited for on site interview. It's about an half hour interview. Meet HR, then your supervisor. No need to meet team mates or upper management. Supervisor decides whether to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• self introduction, questions about your resume and former experiences   Answer Question

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your offer with our company. We hope you enjoy your time with us. Please do not hesitate to contact HR if in the future you have additional feedback.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

I went through 5 interviews before getting this position, they are located in Milpitas and I was counting from SF, so plan in advice your commute for such a process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your previous experience, and if you have any skills in sales and prospecting.   Answer Question

Jul 11, 2018

Congratulations on your offer with our company. We hope you enjoy the journey with us and thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We do value the face to face communication to... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a job fair on campus. After about a week, I heard back through email and set up a 30min phone interview.

The 30min phone interview with a recruiter asked why this company, why this position and they ask about you and your previous positions.

The second round was an on-site interview (1hr) in which you meet with HR and they talk to you about the role, the company and ask you how your previous experience qualified you for this position. They just want to get to know you a bit and gauge how you think.

The next round is another on site interview with the hiring director and they ask similar questions from the last interview so that they new person on the interview team can be caught up.

overall, very pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• In the case in which you don't know about one of our 20,000 products (they don't expect you to know about ALL their products) and a client asks about it, what do you do?   Answer Question

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for this review and thank you for your interest in working with Ma Labs. We enjoyed speaking with you about your experiences and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was just the first interview by phone call. Took around 30 minutes. We talked about my previous work experiences and a little bit about my personality. The interviewer was very kind and also provided more info for this position. May ask about more details if you want.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit this position?   1 Answer

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for this review and thank you for your interest in working with Ma Labs. Please do not hesitate to periodically check back on our website for any future openings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 weeks. I received a screening phone interview from one of the recruiters and followed by an on-site interview. Phone interview last only 15-20 minutes, but on-site interview last approximately an hour and a half.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. First interview was basic some general background questions about yourself and then learning more about the job. Rigorous process but intention is to create a great team.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you set a goal and failed to achieve it

describe a time you were given feedback and how you handle it…   Answer Question

May 30, 2017 – HR

Congratulations on accepting a position with our talented sales team. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience during your interview process and we welcome you to contact our HR... More