MA Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The entire process was managed well. Very Professional. Comprehensive.Thorough. Detail. In-depth. Speedy process. Prompt reply to my inquires and All the questions were To the point and relevant. It was a good and pleasant experience and process.

Interview Questions

• Experience; management style; core value.   1 Answer

Jul 11, 2018

Congratulations on joining the MA Labs family. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your interview process. We welcome you to give us additional feedback throughout your time... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

applied online, local candidate go onsite directly after phone with HR, 2-hours onsite with a written test and met with director of IT, nice and smoothly. The interview not hard but on very basic technical skills, i am not prepared well.

Interview Questions

MA Laboratories Response

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for this review and thank you for your interest in working with Ma Labs. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience speaking with us and wish you the best of luck on your... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Last month, I applied the position at ziprecruiter. After about 3 days, I got a phone call. The HR asked me a few basic question -- very unprofessional basic question. The manner of her speaking was a little bit domineering. After that, we scheduled a interview to their company. I said I hope it was next week. But she insisted must be this week. Finally, it scheduled after 3 days. The onsite interview was also not good. The attitude of the HR(same person at the phone) was still rude. The most ridiculous rule of this company is people must arriving company before 8:45 am. I cannot find the other one who have this rule in bay area.

Interview Questions

• HR on the phone: I notice your major is computer science. It is a hardware area, why you apply software?(What???????)
      Onsite: OOD problem.   Answer Question

Mar 30, 2017 – HR

We are sorry to hear about your experience during the interview process. We take pride in getting to know our candidates and would like the opportunity to address your concern. Please feel free to... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

HR asks a few questions which she has already asked in the phone interview, and then give you a paper and the question sheet, you need to write the answers to this 4 questions on it.

Interview Questions

MA Laboratories Response

Mar 30, 2017 – HR

Thank you for this review. We are thorough in our interview process and we strive to streamline the process so that we can give you feedback in a timely manner. We want to thank you for your interest... More

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

pretty normal, no surprising questions. Phone interview with HR first, then invited for on site interview. It's about an half hour interview. Meet HR, then your supervisor. No need to meet team mates or upper management. Supervisor decides whether to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• self introduction, questions about your resume and former experiences   Answer Question

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your offer with our company. We hope you enjoy your time with us. Please do not hesitate to contact HR if in the future you have additional feedback.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

One phone interview from HR and one on one onsite interview. Total 3 Rounds, first meet up the one who gave you phone call and hiring manager from the department, at the last you will meet HR director.

HR hiring person -Department director-HR head

Interview Questions

• What's your career expectation?   1 Answer

Jul 18, 2019 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your time meeting with our hiring managers. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

I went through 5 interviews before getting this position, they are located in Milpitas and I was counting from SF, so plan in advice your commute for such a process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your previous experience, and if you have any skills in sales and prospecting.   Answer Question

Jul 11, 2018

Congratulations on your offer with our company. We hope you enjoy the journey with us and thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We do value the face to face communication to... More

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I did 4 interview before getting the position. They ask you about your personal goals in short, medium and long run, as well as what you want to achieve inside the company.

Interview Questions

MA Laboratories Response

Mar 13, 2019 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for being part of the Ma Labs sales team. We are glad that you took the time to go through the hiring process. We welcome you to contact our HR department for any future suggestions.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

Phone screen. Asked about my previous work experience. No behavioral question. Answered my questions regarding the company and the role. HR said they will contact me later on. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your work experience?   6 Answers

Jul 18, 2019 – HR Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate your time meeting with our hiring managers. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (Milpitas, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

The HR lady is very responsive and the interview process was very smooth. One phone interview and two on sites. Everyone seems to be very nice over there. It took them three weeks to finalize everything. two weeks for interview and after round 3, it took them 3 days to let me now the result.

Interview Questions

• Background, weakness and strength, interest and desire salary   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2019 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience during your interview process and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

3ROUND, THERE'S An onsite interview, mainly talk about past experience, and why MA LABS. quite simple and straight forward. just go through your resume and tell some detailed story about your working experience is enough.

Interview Questions

MA Laboratories Response

Mar 13, 2019 – HR Coordinator

Congratulations on accepting a position with our talented sales team. We welcome you to contact our HR department for any future suggestions.