MA Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MA Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA).

Interview

phone interview, general interview, HR interview and than Vice President interview - total 4
    General questions about my objectives and how I see myself in 5 years, than the common HR question, than about my experiences

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I emailed the HR coordinator my resume and she called me the next day to do a phone call interview. She asked a several simple questions, mostly about my previous experiences. After that, she asked for a on-site interview. We will see how that goes tomorrow.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The receptionist helped me to fill out the application form. It took 15 mins to complete, so it is better to arrive 15 mins earlier. The recruiter then took me to the interview room. The first interview was with the recruiter. Second interview is with the hiring manager and last round was with HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 50lbs? What was your role in your last job? Are you able to communicate in English? Can you do basic maths? what is your salary expectation?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

HR asks a few questions which she has already asked in the phone interview, and then give you a paper and the question sheet, you need to write the answers to this 4 questions on it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Last month, I applied the position at ziprecruiter. After about 3 days, I got a phone call. The HR asked me a few basic question -- very unprofessional basic question. The manner of her speaking was a little bit domineering. After that, we scheduled a interview to their company. I said I hope it was next week. But she insisted must be this week. Finally, it scheduled after 3 days. The onsite interview was also not good. The attitude of the HR(same person at the phone) was still rude. The most ridiculous rule of this company is people must arriving company before 8:45 am. I cannot find the other one who have this rule in bay area.

Interview Questions

• HR on the phone: I notice your major is computer science. It is a hardware area, why you apply software?(What???????)
      Onsite: OOD problem.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The HR saw my resume on LinkedIn and call me to set up a interview with her. I interviewed at their San Jose office. The whole interview took about 2 hours, 2 person talked to me in total, the HR talked to me first and the manager of marketing department was the second. There's nothing super difficult during the whole interview, all questions were mainly about my previous experiences. After discussion with them, we both found out that the positions they provide were not suitable for me. There's no offer after the interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories in April 2016.

Interview

The process took very long ~ 1 month. They are very slow getting back to you. All was done through email. First, phone screen; then, on site. You have two interviews on site. They emphasize in your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call from HR and lasted about 20 minutes. We went through the resume. Then the HR asked basic interview questions. Asked if I was willing to move to San Jose. Ended with brief introduction of the company and the position. The HR is very nice and replies to your emails and questions timely.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories in March 2016.

Interview

I got the phone interview on our university career website. I was scheduled a phone interview with a HR called Jojo. She asked me some basic questions, most are based on my pervious experiences. I did not hear back from her for 2 weeks, so I sent a follow-up email and I got a refuse email at the 3rd weeks.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The entire process was managed well. Very Professional. Comprehensive.Thorough. Detail. In-depth. Speedy process. Prompt reply to my inquires and All the questions were To the point and relevant. It was a good and pleasant experience and process.

Interview Questions

• Experience; management style; core value.   1 Answer