MA Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The entire process was managed well. Very Professional. Comprehensive.Thorough. Detail. In-depth. Speedy process. Prompt reply to my inquires and All the questions were To the point and relevant. It was a good and pleasant experience and process.

Interview Questions

• Experience; management style; core value.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

I went through 5 interviews before getting this position, they are located in Milpitas and I was counting from SF, so plan in advice your commute for such a process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your previous experience, and if you have any skills in sales and prospecting.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with HR and Hiring Manager, talked about past experience and align past experience with Credit Analyst role. Then met manager of Credit Department, who asked simple questions about financial statements.

Interview Questions

• Is inventory long term or short term assets   1 Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

I accept the phone interview firstly, then HR ask me to the onsite interview. the process works two weeks. it is great. HR gave the good instruction. good good good dood

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MA Laboratories.

Interview

pretty normal, no surprising questions. Phone interview with HR first, then invited for on site interview. It's about an half hour interview. Meet HR, then your supervisor. No need to meet team mates or upper management. Supervisor decides whether to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• self introduction, questions about your resume and former experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was just the first interview by phone call. Took around 30 minutes. We talked about my previous work experiences and a little bit about my personality. The interviewer was very kind and also provided more info for this position. May ask about more details if you want.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a job fair on campus. After about a week, I heard back through email and set up a 30min phone interview.

The 30min phone interview with a recruiter asked why this company, why this position and they ask about you and your previous positions.

The second round was an on-site interview (1hr) in which you meet with HR and they talk to you about the role, the company and ask you how your previous experience qualified you for this position. They just want to get to know you a bit and gauge how you think.

The next round is another on site interview with the hiring director and they ask similar questions from the last interview so that they new person on the interview team can be caught up.

overall, very pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• In the case in which you don't know about one of our 20,000 products (they don't expect you to know about ALL their products) and a client asks about it, what do you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Got a phone call from HR, then interviewed on-site with HR and the manager. The HR representative asked about my resume. Afterwards, I met with the department manager and there was a brief introduction of the company and specifics about the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your experience in customer service?
      2. What other companies did you apply to?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, one onsite interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters at the beginning, then the team leader, and after that casual talk with one of the team members.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. First interview was basic some general background questions about yourself and then learning more about the job. Rigorous process but intention is to create a great team.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you set a goal and failed to achieve it

describe a time you were given feedback and how you handle it…   Answer Question

MA Laboratories Response

May 30, 2017 – HR

Congratulations on accepting a position with our talented sales team. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience during your interview process and we welcome you to contact our HR... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MA Laboratories (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 weeks. I received a screening phone interview from one of the recruiters and followed by an on-site interview. Phone interview last only 15-20 minutes, but on-site interview last approximately an hour and a half.