MARTA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MARTA

2.6

Configuration Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty simple and common process. Most employees come in through various contract positions first. HR took quite awhile to close out things and getting proper paperwork to me. Once the interview was scheduled everything went pretty quickly from there. Panel style interview and various questions from everyone. Opportunity to ask questions at the end and time to elaborate on your individual skill set.

Interview Questions

• What are you best qualities?   1 Answer

Police Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MARTA in June 2016.

Interview

A panel of 5 people will interview you, including recruitment manager. They will ask you scenario-based questions and how you you handle them as a current or potential officer. The process was fast, as I've heard it takes long for the recruitment process.

Station Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

There were 4 people interviewing me. And the questions were very good base on the questions of the company. And they ask me a little bit about myself. Room very nice and clean. Everyone had pleasant smiles on faces.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? what can you bring to the company, tell us a little bit about yourself. What are your strenghts and weakness   1 Answer

Station Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and maybe two weeks later I received a phone call for an interview. I went in for the interview, there were three other candidates there as well although we did do our interviews separately. There were two interviewers and they asked mainly questions regarding customer service. They were really nice and made the process easy and smooth.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Normally it is in person, but I interviewed on the phone due to living out of state. They were very kind and was told I would hear back within the week but didn't hear back for another 2 weeks. All in all, great company to work with.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone with two people for 15-20 mins, No in-person interview. Hiring process was short and simple. The orientation took only a day including other interns from different departments. We got the badges and breeze cards. People are nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How is the ideal position for you? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people at the same time. They came off friendly, but one of the interviewees (Thomas) came off little rude. Once the interview was over they wanted to move forward with hiring process. I had to send copy's of my high school diploma, W2's, Pay-stubs. My recruiter also had me do paper application again because there behind on their electronic applications. You would think train and bus company would be more technological advance. I had to retake assessment again because I over qualified for the position. The second time took it, they withdrew job offer from me.

To future candidates be prepared for a very long hiring process. They take forever to get through your paperwork, background check, ect. This position is not worth $8.00, you can find better career opportunities somewhere else that pays much more money. Marta is going downhill.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

They have a panel for every position that they hire for, which is unnecessary, even if you have been on contract with them for years and your position becomes permanent. In order for them to place you in it permanent they still make you interview and even then, it's no guarantee that you will get your job back.

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line, about 2 weeks later, got a call in the morning for an interview a week later. Met with 2 managers who had the most canned interview I have ever see in my life. They both had a stapled multi-page questionairre that they were clearly pressured to fill out in detail. It did not feel right. It felt too legal and strange. The top manager was obviously not at all interested in me, by background, my experience or my portfolio, was ONLY interested in filling out the extensive form in front of him. I felt like I was wasting my time and energy. At the end during my Q&A he interuppted me during my first question and cut off the whole interview. I was very polite, spoke professionally, and was truly disturbed I had wasted any time getting excited about this job.

Interview Questions

• Actually asked my opinion of colors, along withh the usual canned questions such as what are your strengths, weaknesses, areas to imrove etc. Whole interview was so canned it was painful.   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview is geared for the person they’re wanting to hire (internally).

Generally it’s a panel of 2 or more people including a HR rep and manager. Generally combine of technical and personality.

The process as a whole takes months (very slow).

Interview Questions

• Technical questions are asked depending on job task. Also, personality questions (scenarios, methodology, etc)   Answer Question