MAU Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAU Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

I went into the MAU office as a walk in after having to re-schedule an appointment I made. They make you basically re-write your resume when you get there, that was kinda annoying. After waiting about 10 minutes I was interviewed by a lady, the "interview" consisted of her asking me if I was willing to work overtime, show up on time, not miss days, and ability to take criticism from a co-worker. After answering the questions I was asked to head over to the BMW Testing and Development Center to take a written exam. The exam was 100 questions and had a time limit of an hour to complete. There were a lot of personality questions along with safety and opinions of management questions. I found the test very easy and only one person out of the seven that took it with me. Today I had to return to the testing center to do the Automated Production Simulator. The APS lets them see how you preform in an actual assembly line environment. First they'll have you drill bolts with washers into a box-like machine with eight holes, each hole is lettered A-H and on a card above the box you'll have the order in which you have to bolt them in for each order number. The second part is scanning things out of inventory, looking for visual defects, then mounting and dismounting. While doing both of these you'll have to go from a fake car across a pathway to the supplies, lights will illuminate above your workstation when a "forklift" is going through and if you walk in the walkway while the light is on you will get "hit" by the forklift. The main thing is to just don't stress out and remember to watch the lights. EVERYONE from my group passed the APS, even an older dude that I watched get hit by the forklift pretty much every time passed...After you pass that they'll give you a conditional job offer. The conditions are that you pass a drug test and physical. They told us today that after you do your physician you can expect to wait anywhere from one to four weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer
    • How many days do you think you will miss in your first three months of employment?   1 Answer
    • How would you take constructive criticism from a coworker?   1 Answer

Associate Relations Leader Interview

Interview

After calling to set up an interview they send you several tests to take online prior to arriving. When you arrive they ask you to take additional testing that can take up to an hour to complete. After two hours, and not being seen by anyone I withdrew my application. I have a job currently, and find it unprofessional that the person over the phone did not provide me with details of what to expect in the interview process. Had I known it would take over two hours (or more since I was still waiting) I would have arranged my day to accommodate that.

Associate Relations Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greer, SC).

Interview

Very lengthy. Interviewed by several people. This is repeated over a period of weeks and sometimes months. Call backs to MAU were either not returned or after several calls you receive coding messages saying that we are still evaluating your skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MAU?   1 Answer

BMW Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Was really easy applied online got a call the next day. Went in for an interview then was scheduled for orientation, physical and drug test that day. I had worked for MAU before so they already had my assessments on file.

Interview Questions

MAU Workforce Solutions Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Marketing & Communication Specialist

We are happy to hear that your application process was easy to complete! We wish you the best of luck as you move through the MAU hiring process.

Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I interviewed with a recruiter and was offered another interview with his co-worker. They reviewed my resume and said they liked it. They said they had something for me but offered a different position when I expressed how soon I wanted to work.

Interview Questions

• What kind of position are you looking for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could've negotiated for a higher rate. I was offered $13/hr. While working there, I later found out that as a permanent employee I would be making at least $17/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

Like herding cattle. They keep it simple. As long as you can pass a drug test, aren't morbidly obese, can score better than abysmal on a written test, and haven't been fired in the past 5 years, you will be hired. The entire process may take anywhere from 2 to 6 months because they work with A LOT of people.

Interview Questions

• Have you been fired from any job in the past 5 years?   1 Answer

BMW Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for Production Associate Position for BMW via. MAU online. The entire application process took about a week. Once you applied for the position for BMW, you have to schedule your own interview and time you want to be interviewed. You must arrive at the branch at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled interview to fill out additional paperwork if required.

Interview Questions

• Can You tell me how you left your job? Can you provide some details on how your left?   2 Answers

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

Ask you some questions lasting about 5 minutes. Have you come into their office. Go take a physical test about a week or two later after the written part. Drug test (hair and urine). Take a written test.

Interview Questions

• Can you work days or nights? Any trouble with the law?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Charleston, SC) in April 2014.

Interview

You would go through an interview talking to the hiring manager and if you are pick you goes through and second one with the drug test and all etc.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself ?   1 Answer
    • How long you was working in this field   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Augusta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was extensive, but well worth the necessary steps. I had to complete multiple assessments, a phone screening, and multiple in-person interviews before moving to a drug screenings and background check and accepting an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are my interests outside of work?   1 Answer