MAU Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAU Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

BMW Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Was really easy applied online got a call the next day. Went in for an interview then was scheduled for orientation, physical and drug test that day. I had worked for MAU before so they already had my assessments on file.

Interview Questions

MAU Workforce Solutions Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Marketing & Communication Specialist

We are happy to hear that your application process was easy to complete! We wish you the best of luck as you move through the MAU hiring process.

Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I interviewed with a recruiter and was offered another interview with his co-worker. They reviewed my resume and said they liked it. They said they had something for me but offered a different position when I expressed how soon I wanted to work.

Interview Questions

• What kind of position are you looking for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could've negotiated for a higher rate. I was offered $13/hr. While working there, I later found out that as a permanent employee I would be making at least $17/hr.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

Like herding cattle. They keep it simple. As long as you can pass a drug test, aren't morbidly obese, can score better than abysmal on a written test, and haven't been fired in the past 5 years, you will be hired. The entire process may take anywhere from 2 to 6 months because they work with A LOT of people.

Interview Questions

• Have you been fired from any job in the past 5 years?   1 Answer

BMW Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for Production Associate Position for BMW via. MAU online. The entire application process took about a week. Once you applied for the position for BMW, you have to schedule your own interview and time you want to be interviewed. You must arrive at the branch at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled interview to fill out additional paperwork if required.

Interview Questions

• Can You tell me how you left your job? Can you provide some details on how your left?   2 Answers

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

Ask you some questions lasting about 5 minutes. Have you come into their office. Go take a physical test about a week or two later after the written part. Drug test (hair and urine). Take a written test.

Interview Questions

• Can you work days or nights? Any trouble with the law?   1 Answer

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Charleston, SC) in April 2014.

Interview

You would go through an interview talking to the hiring manager and if you are pick you goes through and second one with the drug test and all etc.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself ?   1 Answer
    • How long you was working in this field   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Augusta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was extensive, but well worth the necessary steps. I had to complete multiple assessments, a phone screening, and multiple in-person interviews before moving to a drug screenings and background check and accepting an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are my interests outside of work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Very lengthy and hard to get a response to where you are in the process. You never know if you got the job or if you have been rejected.

Interview Questions

• Would you relocate for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation allowed. I was told if I wanted the job, that was what it was going to be. I was told salary would be reviewed at a later day. (However, that is the same statement most recruiters use in the interview/offer phase.). Reviews of salary or performance are very rare.

Interview

Hiring process is comparable to trout swimming upstream. People all over, being herded through so long as you met basic requirements. Interviews are fast and upon completion if you are selected you move on to further training classes and physical examinations.

Interview Questions

• None really, basic interview questions about a challenging experience in a previous job and how you overcame it etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations but you know what you are going in for at the start.

Manufacturer Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was fairly straight forward ,

Negotiation

No negotiation