MCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MCI

2.8

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MCI (Richardson, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very long. It could take up to three months for them to even call you. You may already have a job by that time, but if you don't you do a phone interview, then a face to face interview and then they cal you back for another face to face interview. If you get the last interview, you pretty much got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MCI.

Interview

The interview process is as to be expected at any company. Usual questions. You meet in a room with a short wait, you are introduced to the hiring manager and he asked you a series of questions that last about 45 minutes. The questions are pretty thorough and are centered around your past work experiences and things you would do in certain situations.

Negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Interview

a formal meeting in which one or more persons question, consult, or evaluate another person: a job interview. a meeting or conversation in which a writer or reporter asks questions of one or more persons from whom material is sought for a newspaper story, television broadcast, etc.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MCI (Tysons, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of the manager and a VP. Formal interview questions which assessed cultural fit, work ethic, personality, flexibility, etc. Very easy process -- nothing atypical. No surprises. Typical professional interview questions. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage X situation? What do you look for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MCI (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

More conversational, barely asked any tough questions since they liked what they saw on my resume and knew right away that I was a good fit on paper so they tried more to gauge my personality and see if I had a sense of humor.

Manager, Association Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MCI (Tysons, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I heard back about two weeks after I applied and I was in for an interview the week after that. It took about a week and a half after that to get an official offer.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had that Prepare you for this job?   Answer Question

Fundraising & Sponsorship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MCI (Vienna, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager and was then asked a few weeks later to come in for an in-person interview. Interview went well, followed up with a thank you note. Didn't receive any follow up correspondence from MCI.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MCI.

Interview

Interviewer asked about past job experiences, how you are as a personality and your future plans in your career. more importantly, you have to let him know how much you know about events.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MCI (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2014.

Interview

Total of 3 rounds ( I think )

1. Written Task - A presentation on the Topic given by the manager
    2. Interview with Sales Director + Marketing Manager - face to face interview for around 30-45 mins
    3. Interview with Sales Director + MD + Marketing Manager - face to face again for around 30-45 mins

Extensive Interview Process, A lot of questions were asked, Interviewers were very polite, it seemed like a healthy discussion, they clearly understood what I meant and were very understanding, one of the longest interviews i'd ever given but it was worth it, made my interview skills much better - Great Experience!

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience and why I want to work for them?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MCI (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy-going interviewers, felt comfortable and the questions covered personal skills, ability to solve obstacles, past work experiences. The interview lasted for over one hour, before a panel of 5 people who were very polite and made me feel at ease. I was asked to demonstrate administrative skills on a computer, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. They also tested my language skills, i.e. English, French and Arabic