MGH Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MGH Group Interview Questions

Interviews at MGH Group

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MGH Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process took around a month. It involved one technical skype round and then one general skype managerial round and the HR discussion. Then the offer was released in few weeks. After accepting the salary structure it took a while to receive the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MGH Group (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed through campus placements.
    1st round was a written test 15 easy questions on java
    2nd round was a chillax interview(rejected cause I seemed more interested in working under sales sector in their company rather in IT field---I guess)
    3rd was technical round

Operations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MGH Group (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2019.

Interview

Group Discussion then writing part. Later panel interview with officials. from 10/12 candidate were present. then 4 people were deselected. Process is easy. Try to speak loudly and on topic.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MGH Group (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process easy, i applied through college/ university, there were three rounds, the first round was gd followed by aptitude test and the last round was personal interview with the HR.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my graduation college, csr activities that i have done.   1 Answer

they offered me analyst profile and later on they changed it to sales which was unfair on their part.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MGH Group (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

the whole procedure starts at TIU Kolkata there was a crowd of around 1200 so the 1st round starts with gd and for the gd, all topics are taken from INDIABIX.com..it was easy

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MGH Group (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First there was a GD, then an aptitude test and then the PI Round. The interviewer was very nice and she asked general and basic questions. Altogether the process was good and waiting for the results.

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MGH Group (Kolkata (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were five rounds
    Round 1-Group Discussion
    Round 2-Aptitude+General Knowledge+Technical Aptitude(based on java)-There were no negative marking.
    Round 3-Hr round(face to face)
    These three rounds happened on 12th May 2016
    Round 4-Technical Skype Interview.(15 th may 2016-MGH kolkata)
    Cleared all four rounds
    Round 5-Skype Interview with Managing director(Waiting for the final selection result)(took place on 5th june,2016-MGH kolkata)

Interview Questions

• 1)Introduce yourself
      2)Why IT
      3)About my project(which i did it in my college)
      4)Idea About Reservation system in trains.
      5)Idea about air trafficking system
      6)Salary expectations
      7)Preference to work in any domain?
      8)Did you thought of selling of your website?
      9)Problem in relocation?(As the Post was offered for Gurgaon,MGH Group office)
      Then they told me about the details of the company
      These were the question which were asked in Hr round and Technical Skype round

In the MD round
      1)Asked about my college location
      2)Asked about my project
      3)Can i show him the project at that moment
      4)Asked me if i type your name on google what meaningful things can i get?
      The interview as quite a formal and nice one

Still waiting for the final result
      Hope it goes well for me.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MGH Group (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The first round was the group discussion, followed by aptitude test and pi1 and pi2 (interview with the md) In the first round of PI they wanted to know whether i can work for more than 3 years or not.Still waiting for the call for the 2nd round.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGH Group (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in December 2013.

Interview

7 step recruitment. This recruitment and selection process may need to attend more than one day, and most of the time it requires full day as this are daylong event.

Interview Questions

• Do want to work outside Dhaka?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGH Group (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2017.

Interview

Multi phase recruitment process, some steps were relevant, but unnecessarily dragged too long. Could be shorter and concise. Also, the HR seemed very rude, and did not give a clear response immediately, which gave off a bad vibe.