MGH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.5

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGH (Baltimore, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

I had an internship prior to applying to be an Account Coordinator. My boss mentioned that there was an opening, so I applied and I was offered the position. It was easy, I had to complete a grammar test, then speak with the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• If you are feeling overwhelmed and have a deadline to meet, how do you react?   1 Answer

Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MGH (Owings Mills, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online. Was contacted by HR to come in for interview. Was interviewed by 4 members of account management staff in addition to HR rep. Continued communication after interviews and was asked for writing sample and references.

Interview Questions

• I did not find interview questions to be difficult. It was a more free flowing conversation about capabilities and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always negotiate

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGH (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in November 2017.

Interview

5 interviews , length
    There was group discussion followed by written test. After qualifying the round, you will call for the technical panel interview.After this round, HR round will be called.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MGH.

Interview

1st was GD

Rules of GD is that maximum 10 people can partipicate bu there 20 people were adjusted ...so the result was total chaos..
    Ultimately 1 student qualified to 2nd round.

At the last stage among 2000 students only 5 was offered job letter..with a 3 year bond