MH Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MH Equipment

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MH Equipment (Earth City, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I had 3 face to face & 1 phone interview this company. I was told several times I was their top candidate for the position I applied for and how my specific skill set was a perfect fit and met their criteria. I discussed numbers and specifics with them and was told it was basically all doable. On the last in person interview I was offered a position I didn't have a job description for then told it was a lot of trouble to put together an offer so if I wasn't going to accept it wasn't worth their time to put it together. Then they told me some other guy with NO sales experience was recommended to them and they offered him the job they had told me I was the top candidate for. It's a boys club. If you don't have a connections, don't bother.

Interview Questions

Low salary, low potential commissions, lack of honesty in interview process and expected to drive own vehicle 25,000 miles per year with inadequate vehicle allowance. They wasted my time mid day for interviews in the middle of my workday to feed me lies about being their top candidate only to later tell me they hired someone with NO SALES EXPERIENCE because he was a connection of the owner or president or something. Boys club alert!

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MH Equipment (Decatur, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was short and sweet. Not many questions asked during interview. A lot like any other interview that you will go through. Interview was simple yet pretty cut & dried.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a valid drivers liscense   1 Answer