MHRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MHRA Interview Questions

Signal Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MHRA (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted a couple of weeks after applying. The interview involved a 30 min written test and a panel interview that lasted about one hour. The interview was mostly competency-based, though some knowledge-based questions were also asked. The atmosphere was friendly and I would say the inteview was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Competency-based questions, e.g. tell us about a time you had to deal with conflicting deadlines.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MHRA (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

First, I was instructed to enter a private room so I could complete the skills test (consisted of a stata test to evaluate your experience using statistical analysis software, followed by a written test). That was 50 minutes long in total.

After the test, there was an interview with a panel of 3. It was all competency based, and largely focused on reviewing the responses to your application, so study your application really well before the interview. They tried to make it as comfortable as much as possible, but be prepared to answer questions after you give them a response to their initial question

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the MHRA? What about this job is appealing to you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MHRA (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Short test followed by interview with panel of three. Very positive experience, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. They asked questioned about clinical trial management, my previous experience, interests etc. They were friendly when I was unsure how to answer some of the more technical questions and made me feel very at ease.

Pharmacovigilance Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MHRA.

Interview

was invited for an interview the day after the application closed. Interview was relatively simple-went through the questions on the application form itself but there were a few weird and irrelavant questions. It took an hour or so. Three people on the interview panel and one seemed like he was forced to be there. They said they would get it touch either way but I never heard from them and was unable to get in touch with anyone for feedback.

Interview Questions

• what different body language do you use when speaking to different members of a multidisciplinary team?   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MHRA.

Interview

Applied on the MHRA website, pretty simple process. Then got contacted to go down for a face to face at the MHRA office.
    The whole process did not take long and the face to face was Scheduled for 30 Minutes to be followed up by some tests at a later date.
    I got no information on who I was going to meet only a time and date and even after contacting HR was not able to obtain this information until I arrived for the interview. I thought this to be poor as it's important to know who will be interviewing and this information is always normally provided.

Interview Questions

• I thought the MHRA would have been great to work for. I have years of industry experience but was a bit nervous before the interview as it is the MHRA.

Very pompous interview, no information given about the job and interviewers bordered on being rude and unprofessional with a why do you want to work for us attitude. One kept yawning and looking at their watch as soon as I sat down, very strange.
      Interview questions were not difficult but it was very clinical and interviewers were not aimiable at all which made me feel uncomfortable really.
      1 Answer

SCIENTIFIC OFFICER Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MHRA (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Competency based with five people- go through your employment history and your qualifications. They ask competency based questions so you should prepare for these. Ask why you are interested din the job etc.

Interview Questions

• Define confidence interval
      What does a P value mean
      what is the declaration of Helsinki
      Have you experience with observational data
      1 Answer

Assessor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MHRA in March 2011.

Interview

Initial discussion about the role with recruiter. Interview with four people took at least 1 hour. straightforward questions followed by a presentation and additional follow on questions as part of a discussion.