MIQ Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MIQ Logistics

Truckload Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MIQ Logistics (Overland Park, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, where we went over basic stuff like my resume, education, and experience. At the end of the phone interview, they scheduled an in person interview for the following week, with them and another manager. The in person interview started late and felt very rushed (They told me someone had the room booked right after the 30 minute window they had scheduled for the interview). At the end of the interview, they told me they would follow up in the next couple of weeks, as we got closer to the end of the year. A few weeks after the interview, I attempted to follow up with the hiring manager since I still hadn't heard anything. I sent her an email, since that had been the primary way we had communicated. My email came back as undeliverable, saying that the email address no longer existed.

Import/Export Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MIQ Logistics (Ashburn, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

Manager contacted me and asked if I was interested in the position. Went through a phone interview and then rushed through 2 on site interviews. After not hearing anything for a month or so, was offered a position and asked to start as soon as possible.

Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kilgore, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MIQ Logistics (Kilgore, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

He needed someone and just asked if I could put up with drivers with dirty mouths....

Interview Questions

• can you work with drivers who have dirty mouths   1 Answer
    • when can you start   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none

Regional Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MIQ Logistics (Overland Park, KS) in November 2008.

Interview

Interviewed by three people and later that day they called to offer me the job

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co-worker that was upset with your proformance   Answer Question