MJHS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

MJHS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MJHS

Interview

Recruiter sent me 3 requests via email, I scheduled with her an appointment to have a conversation from there at a specific time. She called around that time, had a very unprofessional conversation with her, and just hung up at the end.

Interview Questions
  • The job description states you will need a valid drivers license and require a personal vehicle to commute with, do you have a personal vehicle.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MJHS (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Virtual interview with HR rep and operation manager. Interviewers were polite and friendly. Took word and excel skill test. Overall OK interview with both HR and operation manager. Job description was well explained. Good benefit but starting salary is low.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MJHS (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

2 weeks after applying, I was contacted by an HR Assistant. I was so excited as I have always wanted to work for this company. The HR assistant informed me that I would be interviewing with a recruiter and we scheduled a phone interview for the next day. My phone interview was for 3:45pm but the recruiter never called. I emailed the HR assistant to inform her that I have not spoken to the recruiter. We rescheduled for the following Monday at 3pm. Once again, the recruiter did not call me. Furthermore, I emailed the HR assistant to let her know that I would be moving on with other endeavors. I felt as though the recruiter didn’t care to interview me. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have missed two scheduled interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MJHS (New York, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

4 panel review process, virtual due to covid. Typical interview questions were asked. Description of position was given. Emphasized fast paced, busy days, must be organized and flexible. Caseload varies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MJHS (Brooklyn, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very positive, smooth experience. People were very knowledgeable about the company and position I was applying for; the senior leaders I met with were all very much aligned with identifying the job responsibilities and expectations of the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you had to work with a difficult executive? How did you manage the relationship? What was the outcome?

MJHS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MJHS

Interview

first, there will be a phone interview asking about your available time and basic introduction. Then it will be on site. You will be able to meet the team and see the whole office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MJHS (Brooklyn, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

Woman doing interview looked me up and down with disgust prior to starting interview. No, I wasn't imagining that. She really did and I was taken aback because I NEVER had that happen before in an interview. Turned me off immediately. She was also 5 minutes late. If I were late, it wouldn't look good. Asked standard nursing interview questions but didn't ask me if I had any questions. I did have some questions prepared. Kept looking at me disgusted during our interview. I was dressed appropriately for an interview and I'm sure I didn't stink. I don't think she realized she was doing this. She then told me to wait for the department manager but he wasn't available. She said he'll call me if he's interested. At this point I really don't want the job or even a 2nd interview. If this company bases hiring decisions on appearance instead of skills/qualifications, I don't want to work for them. It's a shame because I always thought this company was really great. But the one HR lady just really turned me off to this entire company. If you're impressed enough by my resume to call me for an interview, why should how I look matter? An interview is a 2 way...not only is the company interviewing me, but I'm also interviewing them to see if I would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you overcame obstacles/challenges for a geriatric member. (Getting needed services)
  • All questions were about a time I had to overcome challenges to help a member get services.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MJHS (New York, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

met with the HR manager first where he asked me general questions about my past work experience. I then took a pharmacology test which I passed. I then met with two managers where they asked me more questions and told me more about the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current position?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MJHS (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview was easy and informative. The staff made me feel very comfortable as soon as I stepped into the door. I'm glad I got the job. I can't believe I didn't find this company before!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous experience that has to do with your customer service skills and how you went above and beyond for that person?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MJHS (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Excellent questions. Kind process. A skills test was also completed on microsoft and excel The company facility was nice and the interviews was not very long. Touched bases on education and work experience. Inquired about my earliest start date.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an upset client
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews