Found 200 of over 222 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about MJHS? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MJHS employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "They have REALLY good benefits and they don't take much out of my check so that's always a plus!" (in 34 reviews)
- "Hybrid work environment Good place to start to learn about healthcare organization" (in 6 reviews)
- "Salary is adequate." (in 6 reviews)
- "Good supervisor and director of the Program" (in 5 reviews)
- "Some amazing coworkers." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MJHS and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJun 8, 2023Hospice Social Worker, LMSWCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBronx, NY
great management and great benefits
weekend coverage but with extra payMJHS Response2mo
Thank you for reviewing MJHS and I agree that our managers and our benefits are great!! Mary S. McCarthy, VP of Human Resources
MJHS Reviews FAQs
MJHS has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 222 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at MJHS to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
70% of MJHS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MJHS 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.