MMC Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MMC Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MMC Corporation

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MMC Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

GD where your fellow students are asked to say good things about u

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate as much before you accept the offer .. nothing can be done after that

Work Force Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MMC Corporation in April 2010.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter. She asked me lots of questions about my work experience, my skills, and my education. I was then setup with an interview of my would-be supervisor who explained my job to me and I talked with him about the qualifications and enthusiasm for that positon. I was then called back next week to find out that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable with the position (after I was described the job description and the sort of things I would be doing)   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MMC Corporation in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with hr. Met with director. Conversation was very personal and straightforward. She asked me to come back to interview with another manager. Apparently it was between me and another candidate. The other manager was very intimating but straightforward as well. Tell me about yourself..the projects you worked on and basically they both spoke a lot and I intervene whenever I could.