MRINetwork Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at MRINetwork (Richmond, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

A recruiter there reached out to me about an opening in their office. I replied to the LinkedIn message and scheduled a phone interview which went on for 45 minutes. This was the process after that

1st interview:
    I was invited in to talk with the president of the organization which took 3 hours where they talked about my goals and what they were looking for in their next hire.

2nd Interview:
    A week went by and I reached out to them several times. Eventually, they reached back out and scheduled another interview with another member of leadership, the president's father. I participated in another 3 hour interview. The interviewer asked extremely personal questions "to get to know me better". The questions revolved around family.

3rd interview
    After another week, I reached out to them again and they scheduled a brief 15 minute interview where I would essentially attempt to sell my skill set to them over the phone. They judged it based on the amount of time it would take for me to call, sell my skillset, and then close the sale.

4th Interview
    I met with leadership again after 2 weeks. The start of the meeting was them talking for 20 minutes about my fitting into another position with another company within their company. (People Solutions). I sat with a member of the original company for about 20 minutes (The Richmond Group) and then 20 minutes with the new company (People Solutions). After that, I met with the President of PeopleSolutions for 20 minutes and then left. This was the only stage in the process that someone was actually taking interview notes.

I still haven't heard anything and after two weeks, I figured I didn't receive the job. After over 6 hours of interviewing, it would have been nice to at least receive a decline email or phone call. A friend of mine works for another one of their company's and she loves it. Personally, it was unprofessional and uncomfortable process but the people were nice and the environment was better than what I'm currently in. I really wanted the opportunity only because of my current position.

Interview Questions

• What is the saddest thing you've ever experienced?   Answer Question
    • Mock call scenario where you sell yourself   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been able to move past from a person rejecting you in person? How did you do that? How did you change their mind about you.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time where you achieved a long term goal (spanned months or years)   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you achieved a short term goal (weeks or months)   Answer Question

Senior Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRINetwork (San Ramon, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a couple information gatherings face-to-face and a few phone calls weekly. The candidate will go through two interviews face-to-face. I will make a presentation of 3 to 5 candidates for several different types of positions to establish a seperate department creating a new tree with expert professionals in life & disability plus any other licensing authority they can bring to the book of business.

Interview Questions

• What was a competitive base & incentive salary for someone with extensive knowledge in health and disability insurance as a producer in a leadership role?   1 Answer

Aer Interview

Interview

Solid, Interview was fine, people answer your questions and gives the ability to move your income forward over time. Takes awhile. Go in with your eyes wide open

Interview Questions

• How long can you make it until the commissions come in and do you have the ability   2 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Interviewed with the owner and his wife. I came in for 3 different days with the owner and interviewed with the owner and the owner's wife. Ate a lot of lunch with them also during the process.

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was given $100.00 per day and no benefits were offered. After working there I found out that I was the only employee not to receive any benefits.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRINetwork (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was sent an email and asked to set up a time for a phone interview. It took two days to hear anything back and once I responded to the email the phone interview was rescheduled twice before I finally got a time set up. Encouraged me to explore companies that were more close to my major.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job and work here   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MRINetwork (Santa Cruz, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone screens followed by face to face meeting. Personality test done online, and a Wunderlick test to determine how intelligent you are. Meet the people that work there and ask them questions if you want to. He usually has the person sit with one of the account executives or project coordinators so they can see what the job will be like.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRINetwork (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

apply online, phone call, then Interview

Intern Interview

Interview

Quick, one in person interview, told me they wanted me on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MRINetwork (Manchester, NH).

Interview

Count on 7 interviews or so...

Interview Questions

• The interview process includes doing some research to create an area of expertise and a business plan   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation - there is a minimum wage draw and a set commission tier

Researcher and Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRINetwork (Woodbury, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview which was challenging but straightforward. It was based more on knowledge of the company and the position than on my CV or background - in other words, potential rather than experience. The interview was followed up with an in-office interview with the office manager and a tenured recruiter. This portion focused more on the CV and background, but also emphasized expectations. The interview was challenging but fair and well-targeted.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with research?   Answer Question
    • Please explain (any presence you have on social media, whether positive, negative, or neutral).   Answer Question