Macomb Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macomb Community College Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macomb Community College

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Macomb Community College.

Interview

Fairly smooth interview process. For many positions they will schedule you in ahead of time to review questions prior to the interview. For technical positions (even part time), a presentation is sometimes required.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you managed and the outcome of the project.   Answer Question

Computer Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Macomb Community College (Macomb, MI).

Interview

Very laid back. The whole interview took about ten minutes. I was asked if I knew Microsoft Office and to show up on Monday. The interviewer was very nice and kind. On Monday, I was shown how everything worked and started my training.

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macomb Community College (Warren, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied in person and had the interview with the Associate Dean of the Department I'm working for the same day. As part of the interview I had to watch a 20 minute video about the college and how to work in team environment and how to act when there's an emergency in the college.

Interview Questions

• General Questions such as; Education, Address, and Experience.   1 Answer

Student Activities Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macomb Community College (Warren, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Relatively laid back interview that still covered all the important things. Questions involved ascertaining that the individual in question is a good fit for helping others in higher education. They want to know that you will work well with others and respect the chain of command. Come prepared with background information about what the department doors and what your individual position is for and you will do well.

Interview Questions

• Working here involves working with people of different backgrounds and cultures, how well can you work with others of different backgrounds than yourself?   1 Answer

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macomb Community College (Warren, MI) in May 2009.

Interview

Informal interview with a panel and one on one.

Negotiation

No negotiation