Madison Area Technical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madison Area Technical College

Part-time Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Area Technical College (Madison, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by four people in the Adult and Continuing Education department. Although the job description breakdown listed data entry, it was supposedly only a tiny part of the role.

When asked which part of the role I'd find the most challenging, I said "data entry." The interviewers emphasized that all I'd be doing was data entry.

Pt Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Madison Area Technical College (Madison, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Had to meet requirements stated on job application. One of these were to gather employment information (hours, dates, and job duties) from prior employers. Also to have formal transcripts sent to administration for approval to hire.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student that is being blatantly rude or obnoxious in class?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Madison Area Technical College (Madison, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was casual and conversational. The standard interview questions are replaced by more personal questions, allowing the interviewer to get a better idea of what kind of person you are.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to apply for the position?   1 Answer

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Area Technical College (Madison, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

First you apply online. They ask for you to watch a very straightforward powerpoint and fill out forms. The actual interview was one on one with a very nice employer. There were no trick question or skills portion. If you are qualified to tutor, the job is not difficult to get.

Dean Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Madison Area Technical College (Madison, WI) in February 2008.

Interview

Met with committee, a faculty staff forum, and vice president. No presentations required at that time.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fair and expected. Nothing difficult or unexpected in the hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations - offer was firm.