Madison School & Community Recreation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madison School & Community Recreation

Sort:

Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Madison School & Community Recreation (Madison, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

You apply online and then are asked to schedule your interview through an online system. Then you go to the MSCR office at Hoyt School and check in at the front desk. Someone from HR will come get you and take you into a classroom for an interview. It is a 1:1 interview and they will ask you questions from a list that they ask everyone who interviews. Many of the questions are situational or experience based. It felt very laid back; much less formal than a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience working with kids?
      Give a situation where you were successful with conflict resolution.
      Do you have experience working with kids with disabilities? How would you modify activities so that kids with disabilities could participate?
      What types of activities have you planned for kids in the past?
      What is your experience working with people from diverse backgrounds?   1 Answer

After School Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madison School & Community Recreation (Madison, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

engaged with children for about 20 minutes,purpose was to show how I would interact with them and compatibly. then had a one on one interview with the site director. She told me about herself and wanted to hear about me.

Interview Questions

• why do i want to work with kids? experience with children? tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Youth Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Madison School & Community Recreation (Madison, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

emailed the supervisor, had a phone conversation, had an in person interview with the supervisor, she was very nice and gave lots of information about the program and what I would be doing, interview was at the Hoyt School, I dressed business professional but did not need to, interview was held in an empty classroom

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madison School & Community Recreation.

Interview

There was one interview with two MSCR employees. It was pretty laid back with about 15 questions pertaining to experience with youth and how you would react to particular situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a student who did not want to participate in class?   Answer Question

Adult Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Madison School & Community Recreation in January 2019.

Interview

Very detailed! Notified by email that I was one of 9 candidates chosen for in person (including giving details on the number of applicants chosen from pool) and after 1st interview, contacted next day to move on to next round of 2 candidates.

2 more conclusive interviews within 5 days, and notified after final interview (same day) that I was not chosen.