KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Madison Square Garden Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 236 of over 236 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Madison Square Garden

Application

I interviewed at Madison Square Garden

Interview

Really fantastic. I was able to meet a broad range of people who could speak about the job I was being considered for. They were communicative and followed through with contacting me when they said they would.

Interview Questions
  • Standard what are your strengths and weaknesses.
    Answer Question

Madison Square Garden

Application

I interviewed at Madison Square Garden

Interview

One initial interview with Human Resources, then another interview with two team members. They asked about my experience and personality. MSG seems like a great company to work for so I will be continuing to apply.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stand out from other candidates.

Madison Square Garden

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden in Jul 2022

Interview

People I talked to were very personable and gave a lot of feedback. Made clear what the next steps in the interview process were. Overall very pleased with my experience so far

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Madison Square Garden

Application

I interviewed at Madison Square Garden

Interview

The interview went very well - however, I did not hear back with my decline from the program for months, and only after I began reaching out again to the hiring managers for further word. This was after my interviewer very casually mentioned multiple times that I would be going on to the next round. Very weird process, and did not feel as professional as it could have.

Interview Questions
  • What department would you like to be involved in during your time with MSG Entertainment?

Madison Square Garden

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden

Interview

Interview Process was like a normal conversation. Was asked questions on experience and knowledge of some of the skills you have. Overall great interview, straight to the point, and didn't feel like I was answering robotically because of how comfortable the interviewer was leading the conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever used Excel? What are some formulas you have used in the past?

Madison Square Garden

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden in May 2022

Interview

Pretty quick and painless. Applied Online in April for Fall/Spring Student Associate. Submitted resume and MSG personality test. About a month later I was selected for the next round, some asynchronous questions (why MSG, what do you hope to get out of the experience, availability, etc). About 2 days later they requested a Zoom interview. Spoke to 2 hiring managers in a 30-minute interview. They were super nice. 2 weeks later I got my offer via phone call.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. Tell us about a challenge you faced at work. Tell us how you adapt to change. How do you deal with being overwhelmed by work? Why MSG? Questions for them: What are the hours of the job? How do departments interact? What are some past career outcomes?
2 people found this interview helpful

Madison Square Garden

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden

Interview

easy and straight interview with exact simple questions of work and work life balance. Also asked about the previous experience in the field with examples and projects worked on. if you are prepared, you can do it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Madison Square Garden (New York, NY)

Interview

Really good interview itself. However, the person interviewing me said they weren’t the one who was supposed to be doing it or making the choice. Left confused and took months to get anything back, and I question if the interview was even real.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Madison Square Garden (New York, NY)

Interview

Met with all of the different stakeholders who were down to earth and open about what the pros and cons are about the role and the company. They did not build up the role to be more than it was and I appreciated the honesty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden (New York, NY) in Mar 2022

Interview

Applied on November, but there was no response for 3 months. On March I got an email saying I was selected for a final interview with manager and vp of the department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Interviews

Madison Square Garden Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Madison Square Garden as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.59 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Food Worker/Cashier and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cashier and Student Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Madison Square Garden takes an average of 35 days when considering 250 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Food Worker/Cashier had the quickest hiring process (on average 25 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 58 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Madison Square Garden according to 250 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.55%