Madison Square Garden Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Madison Square Garden Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.6

Student Associate Interview

Interview

Received a phone call from HR. Easy, casual interview. Low stress made it easier to connect and talk. Best advice to be yourself and know information about the company. Also do not be afraid to reapply. I was not offered an internship the first time but was asked for another interview the following semester.

Student Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden.

Interview

The interview was very professional, but casual. It was not hard hitting interview questions, it was more of a talk to get to know each other. I received a call from HR about a week after my interview asking me if I would like to work at Madison Square Garden

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous intern experience will help you here?   Answer Question

Student Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden.

Interview

I applied in late September/early October. I had a phone screen with the hiring manager in late October. I scheduled an interview in early November. I received the offer within one day.

Studet Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line, took several weeks to hear. Initial call from HR manager. 20 minute conversation. After 1 1/2 weeks I received a call saying I was moving to the second round. Due to a logistics issue, I interviewed with department head and employees over the phone. Again went well, 20 minutes on the call.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews one while I was on vacation. Very unprofessional. I followed up multiple times with professional notes. It's been 5 months and they haven't gotten back to me. During the interview they said that nothing that was within the job description or responsibilities with be the job. Very disappointed a company could conduct business in this way.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Excel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden (New York, NY).

Interview

Professional, friendly conversation about background and company plans. They were planning a new division. It was early in planning process and we explored how I might fix in there new team.

Interview Questions

• Did not feel I had a difficult question presented to me.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden.

Interview

BIZARRE AND COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL RECRUITER! HR recruiter scheduled a phone screen. After answering typical HR questions, the recruiter arrogantly told me that they were only doing final scans of the marketplace to see if they had missed any qualified candidates and after our discussion decided I wasn't a fit. About 30 minutes later, the recruiter called me back to "have a discussion" about our last discussion because she felt it has ended on bad terms because she was distracted during our phone call (so basically that she wasn't doing her job) and then gave unsolicited feedback, in which she continued to insult me and tell me that she still did not feel I was the right fit for the role. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden.

Interview

Applied through their company website and was given a phone interview. Phone interview went well and I was told that they would contact me if I did or did not get the position, however they have not contacted me over a month and a half alter

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madison Square Garden (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial interview with HR, then received a phone call a week or so later from specific HR representative who is in charge of the Student Associate Program. She set up the interview with a specific department. After the secondary interview about two weeks later, I received a call from the department that wanted to hire me and I was hired.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online then got an email I had an interview. Call with HR, Call with manager of the department I would work in. The call with HR was very brief and general. Why you major, why your college, why madison square garden

Interview Questions

• why madison square garden? why did you choose your major?   Answer Question