Magna International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Magna International Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.9

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Stanard interview, generic questions. I lived nearby so there wasn't a phone interview and there were two in-person interviews. If you do an online search for interview questions and you can answer those, you should do fine. At least at the subsidiary I interviewed at. They called me the day after the second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? What did you do at your last job to help them make more money?   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hudson, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magna International (New Hudson, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Was questioned thoroughly about my capabilities, after the interview they offered me a better position better suited to my experience. They seem to want to keep good talent and use them in areas that are good. This would be at this particular division that I experienced this which is a Cosma Body Assembly which has a different atmosphere than a more corporate division.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work within the scope of your position with definitive guidelines to your job?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Magna International (Battle Creek, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

They put a job posting up, but already know who they want for the job. Will give jobs to people who haven't submitted interest form. Will ask that person to submit interest form after the fact.

Interview Questions

• What do the 5s's stand for?   1 Answer

CAE Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magna International (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process included a phone and an on-site interview, with 4 company officials. Both interviews were mostly about my technical experience and management experience. The second interview also included some what-if types of questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my technical experience and management experience.   Answer Question

Lead Robotic Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magna International (Troy, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

I actually meant to apply for an internship role at this company, but I also decided to apply to this on a whim. The company liked my resume, and thought I had graduated college, when in reality I was a student looking for an internship! It went very well, we spoke about the project that the R&D Director was working on and I provided my ideas. He asked me to create a proposal for his project, and he was very satisfied with this during the 2nd interview, upon which I got the job a few days later as an intern in the R&D department.

Interview Questions

• How would you have a robot identify a black object on a black background?   Answer Question

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magna International (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

There were a lot of questions asked. I wrote everything down prior to going to the interview. It was easier that way. the interview lasted about 45 minutes and three people were in the the room with me. it was one question after another. Just be honest and truthful when you respond.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Magna International (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview. First in phone interview, recruiter asked general information abut my education, work authorization, desired salary. Face to face interview was more technical concentrating on C language and a little bit of general questions

Interview Questions

• Explain the projects done by me   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna International (Greenville, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Time from application to interview was quick and feedback was provided at a quicker pace than other companies. Asked questions relevant to the position along with flexibility in hours possible

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Magna International (Spartanburg, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

I went through the temp agency because they were looking for direct hires. Once that is done they take you on a tour of the plant and then someone from Human Resources will interview you. The interview took about 5-10 minutes with simple questions nothing unexpected. They call you if they are interested in moving forward with the process. If they want you they move forward with your orientation date and drug testing.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important part about working for the company?   1 Answer

Assembly Line Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Magna International (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process is really easy and great besides that before you can even get an interview you have to pass the test administration gives also their very deprived in the questions

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company if hired in   3 Answers