Magnolia Manor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magnolia Manor

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inman, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magnolia Manor (Inman, SC) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied and within a few days, HR called me for an interview. I went in a few days later for the interview. I filled out an application while I waited and then I was interviewed by HR. It was pleasant and nice. It's healthcare, so it's important to make sure that what the person interviewing you asks aligns with what you would ask because it tells you what they think is most important. This place asked what I believe is important in healthcare. They ask WHY you want the job and what your personality is. You're dealing with people who are very injured and other stuff here so you really need to be caring and passionate about helping people. This was the first place that really stressed that point so that was great. It's the reason I accepted the offer. It didn't take very long. The HR lady was very quick and organized and knew all the points you need to know and is very helpful. It lasted less than an hour in total. Everyone was nice and friendly. It was a great atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Americus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magnolia Manor (Americus, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the DON who was friendly and approachable. She made you feel right at ease. There was none of that nervousness that you sometimes get with the interview process. It was a one-on-one interview, which I much prefer to a panel and only after the DON was wanting to hire you and had put you at ease, did she call in the ADON for approval as well.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a nurse, why did I leave my previous employment,etc.   1 Answer