Maillie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Maillie

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maillie

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maillie (Oaks, PA).

Interview

Very conversational but professional. The interviewers just want to get to know to know you on a personal level and your career aspirations. Entire process can take anywhere from 3-4 weeks from initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to you to be an accountant?
      What made you want to get into an accounting?
      Why did you choose Maillie?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maillie (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Two interviews; first is with HR only, second interview is with a panel consisting of HR and a manager or possibly a partner. Both located at one of their office locations, unless you happen to be distant than they will use Skype. Panels can sometimes be intimidating, but everyone was friendly, talkative, and professional.

Interview Questions

• Not too many behavioral based questions; most deal with teamwork, organization, work ethic etc because they relate most to tax season which is the most stressful time of year for public accounting. Other half of the interview deals with questions regarding your resume and experience. Talk about your internships and what you did/ learned, what you liked about them, how you can apply what you learned etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mont Clare, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maillie (Mont Clare, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed at the office in Mont Clare by two HR employees. Both employees were very kind and professional. The questions were mostly behavioral and focused on resume points. The tone of the interview was laid back and conversational. I, however, did not have enough credits to get hired. Overall, it seems like a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your main responsibilities in your previous internship.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maillie (West Chester, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the Managing Partner and HR Director. The interview took over 3 hours. They asked about my prior experience. I didn't feel they were asking questions that were tricky or questions that tried to trip me up or confuse me. They were straight forward and directly related to whether or not I could do the job. Overall it was a positive experience.