Main Event Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Event Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Event

2.1

Game Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Event.

Interview

It was a good interview I felt respected and seems like a good work environment. I am glad for the new opportunity all of my questions and concerns were answered

Games Attendant Interview

Interview

My time spent there was worth it , it was fun and learning experience and I’m looking forward to start working there so I can build a relationship with the others that works there

Team Service Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Main Event.

Interview

The managers was really kind and helpful they both explain with good details everything that I needed it to and they also answer all my questions and help me through out so I can get some tips on how to treat people

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you spill a drink on a costumer and how would you react   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

It was good, well structured and they got back to me within 3 business days. THree rounds hr, behavioural and technical. The questions asled were straight forward and easy. No time limit

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Main Event (San Antonio, TX) in October 2020.

Interview

Sat and spoke about the environment in the workplace, how they are a big family basically. We also discussed how my hours would work, how scheduling goes, and what the shifts are like. We talked about experience and what my preference would be and availability, we also brushed on holiday season and what to expect with banquets and parties. I also got a mini tour of the facility and met another manager that works there as well.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with food and bar drinks on the POS system?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Event (Kansas City, MO) in October 2020.

Interview

Was short and to the point, Interviewer seemed prepared and knowledgeable. They seemed flexible on working hours and competitive on starting pay. He asked very specific questions about my previous employment, and seemed to understand my answers very well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Event (Knoxville, TN) in October 2020.

Interview

For both my interviews, the staff was extremely professional and nice. They answered all my questions and made me look forward to joining their team. By far, this was one of the only places I've applied for that I really hoped to be apart of the staff!

Interview Questions

• What was an instance where working in customer service was rewarding?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Main Event (Aurora, IL) in October 2020.

Interview

It was good, asking me good steady questions. Had me thinking about my pay also what I forgot to ask. But overall I am ready for the new job offer and ready for the experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my age, they asked me my availability, and when can I start.   Answer Question

Party Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Event (Avondale, AZ) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview was great, fast and easy. Although, it was my first interview it was better than I expected. It went so well. I have nothing bad to say, can't wait to start. Thank you!

Party Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Event (San Antonio, TX) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was amazing because when I got their the staff started helping me and trying to be interview with the right person and the interview was amazing she had a smile on her face the whole time when I was with her.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose party host?   1 Answer