Main Line Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.8

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Radnor, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Been applying for years. Finally got an email for a phone screen interview. It was brief. I still have another interview which will be face to face with the Director. I'm so nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Registration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was intense in a good way all the questions the questions I answered they followed with a compliment or comment in a good way. The interviews last about a half of an hour and they were very open to the questions I had and showed me around as well.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Wynnewood, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me in a timely manner after I applied on line for the PSR position and was willing to work with my availability to schedule my interview. The same day as the interview she called me to follow up on my opinion of the position and set up a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I calm down an upset patient?   1 Answer

Staff Nurse RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Bryn Mawr, PA).

Interview

Interviewed with manager and HR and then with staff a few days later. Offered job within a week. Excellent experience! It was quick although thorough, and I knew what my training schedule would be soon after my offer. Manager was nice and very professional. The staff were inviting, and also gave me some great information on what ti expect as a new grad. It was a wonderful experience all around. I have been an RN there for 15 years and will remain there in a per diem position as long as i can. I would recommend this hospital and network to friends.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Line Health.

Interview

it was interactive probing reflective interesting and challenging i was nervous but confident
    i was eager to share my passion for my profession and to enlighten the interviewer about the challenges and pressures that go along with being a nurse

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Bryn Mawr, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Initially I was invited to an information session where they scheduled my first interview. They attempted to interview people in one of the their top three specialty areas of interest and locations. Almost a month after the initial interview, which was with the Nurse Manager and a Nursing Coordinator, I was emailed again to invite me back to a second interview. The nurse manager likes to have nurses from the floor conduct this interview, in line with MLH's focus on teamwork. This interview was at 7:30am with six nurses. It was scheduled this early to allow day and night shift nurses to come. I was told they would notify me early the next week, but it's now more than two weeks later and I have never heard back.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the role you usually play on a team and could you give a specific example of a time you had to accomplish something on a team.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Berwyn, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with HR first who went through benefit information and then HR and the hiring manager together.We discussed my background and experience and they had a number of questions for me. I had about 10 minutes at the end for questions to them.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were not very creative such as, how would people who've worked with you describe you, where do you see yourself in 5 years....nothing out of the norm.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Bryn Mawr, PA).

Interview

Following a phone screen, three marathon interviews -- one with human resources, hiring manager and outgoing manager; one with every member of the department; one with members of the IT team with whom I would be working. MLH is really big on whether you can fit in, work as part of a team as well as independently, and if you can handle stress and difficult people/situations

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you resolved a situation with a difficult person in the workplace.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health.

Interview

I applied a million times over the past 3 years (2010-2013) finally in April of 2013 I get a call from the HR Rep at Lankenau. She called and asked if id be interested in an interview for a Patient Resource Rep position. I of course told her yes. She scheduled me to come early the next week. She sends me an email with all the information. Time, place, who im meeting with and to bring copies of my resume. So for the interview which was like 5 or 6 days from my initial phone call, I am meeting with the Job Recruiter first. I meet with her for about 10 minutes. She doesnt really ask me questions but further explains the position. She then takes me over to another building where I meet the Site Manager of Patient Access and the department Supervisor. My interview was with both of them AND the recuiter. Im asked to explain what customer service means, most challenging patient experience, how do you handle pressure, are you okay with asking for copays? I honestly thought the interview would never end. The interview was in mid April. Maybe April 16. I didnt hear anything back......I hated the job I had at the time so I called and emailed and called some more. I basically stalked them for the job. And I got it. I got a call back and an offer by mid May and started June 10th.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you would do if your coworker wasnt working hard or being lazy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took what I could get. It was more than I was making at the time. They werent going to negotiate.

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Main Line Health.

Interview

Would not pay a rate higher than $36.00 even for a nurse with 20 years experience. Disgusted, Sorry I moved to PA.

pay not nearly what I am worth