Main Line Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2018

2.7

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was question and answer with manager and asst manager. I also had to submit a review from my previous three employers. Interview lasted approx. one hour followed by tour of facility

Interview Questions

• Where did you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Telecommunications Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Bryn Mawr, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online about 2 weeks later received a call from a recruiter for a brief phone interview. The next day I received an email with the face to face interview day and time and I was asked to complete a reference sheet that was never sent to me. I went in for the face to face interview with HR manager and Department Manager and Director. They were really down to earth and welcoming. I'm waiting to hear back with a decision they requested a background check and employment and education verification.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you and a coworker had a conflict? What was the conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Newtown Square, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

It's a panel interview, kind of intimidating, but if you're a people person, you'll be fine. They offer you coffee and tea, and they make you feel right at home.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite and least liked part of your job?   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Radnor, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Been applying for years. Finally got an email for a phone screen interview. It was brief. I still have another interview which will be face to face with the Director. I'm so nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Registration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was intense in a good way all the questions the questions I answered they followed with a compliment or comment in a good way. The interviews last about a half of an hour and they were very open to the questions I had and showed me around as well.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Radnor, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

They had multiple people that you would talk to. At the open house a recruiter would find out what you are interested in and set you up to interview with one of the rehab managers

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wynnewood, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Wynnewood, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Interview lasted about 30mins and was pretty easy. I was first make to do a video interview where i answer questions about myself and random scenarios. And I later interviewed with the nurse manager who explain what the position was all about and what is required of me. the process took about 2 months

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be an OR nurse.
      what are your strengths and weakness;
      how do you manage stress   Answer Question

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

You are called in for an orientation where they go in and schedule you for an interview that is supposed to be based off of your 3 top preference areas. You then learn about Main Line Health and hear from Nurse Educators and others about the different hospitals in their system. I was assigned an interview and not given what type of floor it was. Do not assume it will be something you list. Mine was not and I was not prepared for the floor I interviewed for. MAKE SURE TO ASK. They then make fill out paperwork with background checks and reference checks that all need to be in within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Glen Mills, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was very pleasant. Tell me about yourself, a tour of the club.
    Then you are given a script to learn for your second interview. Made everyone nervous, but the boss is very encouraging going through it. Puts you at ease.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Line Health (Wynnewood, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me in a timely manner after I applied on line for the PSR position and was willing to work with my availability to schedule my interview. The same day as the interview she called me to follow up on my opinion of the position and set up a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I calm down an upset patient?   1 Answer