Major Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Major Brands Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Major Brands

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Major Brands (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied on on line. Took a month to hear back. Had a short phone conversation and then came in for a one on one. Took about an hour, but was low key. Then I had to wait for my back ground check to clear. After that they called me to come in and fill out paper work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry customer   1 Answer

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Major Brands (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview went fairly well. They were very interested about not only my knowledge of Major Brands but also my knowledge of the alcohol industry as a whole.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle leading a cross functional group comprised of members that were senior to you as well as members that had higher decision making levels to you.   Answer Question

Wine Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Major Brands in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview very brief. In person interview consisted of speaking with the person I would report to and an HR person. I felt really good about the interview and my fit for the position. Was surprised I didn't make it to round two.

Interview Questions

• What other event experience to you have?   1 Answer
    • Can you travel?   1 Answer