Marathon TS Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marathon TS

Marathon TS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marathon TS

Interview

The recruiter aggressively contacted me. Eventually, we spoke on the phone. I'm unable to disclose anything about our conversation due to the nature of the job. There were several red flags about this company. The interview process was a roller coaster ride. I've never dealt with a federal contracting company that operates like they do.

Interview Questions
  • Not permitted to disclose.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Marathon TS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marathon TS in Jun 2017

Interview

Recruiter found me, I went through a phone screen with her and then another phone screen with the Marathon manager. They were a sub so I had another interview with the main contracting company which went great, so I got an offer and accepted it. Spent a day on their paperwork and training, was waiting for a start date and then after a few days was told they were no longer interested in me because I didn't have enough experience..... Not sure how or why that came up SO late in the process, but beware if you are putting your two weeks in someplace! You might have to go back to your current boss and tell them nevermind!

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marathon TS (Newport News, VA) in Jun 2017

Interview

The interview with the recruiter was outstanding. the follow up by the Account Manager was excellent as well. They both have great knowledge of the industry and are able to ask pertinent questions to get a better grip on your skills and experience.

Interview Questions
  • What was one of the most challenging issues you dealt with as a systems administrator
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed