MarkWest Energy Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarkWest Energy Partners Interview Questions

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarkWest Energy Partners

Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarkWest Energy Partners in May 2016.

Interview

Very professional. Common core questions about safety and process of plant operations. Very friendly supervisors. Overall a great experience. The plant was very clean and organized. I enjoyed my time at the plant.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how the gas plant operates. go step by step of each process.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarkWest Energy Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Sent by contract employer to meet with operations manager. Manager was late, mediocre preparedness. Got a tour of the facility and description of work activities. Was presented with an overview of the job and the schedule.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MarkWest Energy Partners in April 2015.

Interview

They scheduled an interview with me. They called me. They asked me to describe myself. They asked about my plans for the future. They explained about the company. They explained the internship. They said they would be in touch and email me back with in the next seven to ten days.

Interview Questions

• What my plans were for the future?
      Describe my prior internships.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarkWest Energy Partners (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with the manager who worked through my resume. He asked about my USGAAP experience andmy experience with Oil and GAS joint ventures. He then told me about his expectations and what the role involved.

Pigging Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huston, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarkWest Energy Partners (Huston, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

three supervisors will be there each asking you some questions. very relaxed atmosphere. once interview is over you may or may not get a call, promises will be made but unlikely kept. if its not on paper don't believe it

Interview Questions

• experience at last job and what your qualification are   1 Answer

Negotiation

they will send you a offer letter with vacation and pay. if you do not except they will send you another offer