MarketOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.9

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketOne (Waltham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Overall a great interview experience, phone call then in the office. Everyone was very friendly and informative. However, hearing back after the second interview took a very long time and I had already accepted an offer with a different company.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketOne (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Great hiring and interview process. HR was very accommodating during the application and interview process; they gladly and patiently answered all of my questions. Interviews and follow-up occurred quickly. Company has great benefits and the final offer, although negotiated, was highly competitive.

Interview Questions

Great company with very smart and talented people. Provided me with a good, competitive offer after some negotiation, however the location of the office (cost of transportation to and from my home) impacted my final decision.

Web Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketOne (Maynard, MA) in June 2008.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter about a web ops position at MarketOne and listened to the pitch. It seemed interesting so he set up the interview for me at the company. I go and meet with the VP of Ops and have a very pleasant conversation, he tells me about the job, company etc. I'm feeling good at this point. They invite me back for another round of interviews. So I head back a few days later and meet with one of their IT staffers, again a very positive conversation. I then meet with their VP of Sales - which strikes me as odd given it's for a web ops position, NOT a sales position. So he grills me about my sales experience and I just get this sinking feeling as he struck me as not a very pleasant person who certainly enjoys his power trip. I definitely would not have wanted him for a boss. So the interview ends and I don't hear back from the company. Finally after calling and emailing the recruiter he sends me a terse email that they wanted to pursue other candidates that are more suited for a sales role. Well, gee thanks for telling me that ahead of time pal! So, my overall impression is this might be an ok company to work for but management leaves a lot to be desired. The interview process was difficult due to their lack of clarity in what position I was interviewing for (it went from web ops to some sort of sales role, without telling me that was the case).

Marketing Automation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketOne (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy process and there has been 3 panel members would conduct interview - 2 from India and 1 from Australia but the job description is not very clear. I have asked many times about the job description but haven't got the proper response from Hiring Manager as well as from HR. Particularly about my roles and responsibilities.

Marketing Automation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketOne (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, got selected and asked me to join immediately. Having 3 offers on my hand and choose to select MarketOne, but that was the worst decision taken by me, as i was not aware of this company background.

Interview Questions

• want to join immediately or not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

if any one taking MarketOne offer, please reconsider once again.This is not at all a good company to work with. Internal team, itself is not knowing what they have planned.They hired for certain responsibilities and they work for different responsibilities. Instead of employee career growth they more of think of throughput.

MarketOne Response

Dec 9, 2016 – HR

Thank you for taking your time to write this review ! We take these issues very seriously and we want to improve the situation. Glassdoor reviews are anonymous, but if you'd like to talk more about... More

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketOne (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. Initially I got a call from India Team, and then 2nd round with AUS team and US team finally. And then quickly got the feedback upon the interview

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgetown (Barbados)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarketOne (Bridgetown (Barbados)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with first completing a short quiz to see how much you knew about the company, then a face to face meeting with the HR manager. The process when smoothly and the Hr manager did alot to make me feel comfortable in the meeting.

Interview Questions

• If I were a customer what would you say to me in order to get me to buy this computer?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MarketOne (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Straight forward 3 interview process management has the experience in hiring the right candidates standard question make a lot of calls. Understanding different set of technology. Especially knowing something about oracle helps

Interview Questions

• How many calls how many opportunities cold calling   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgetown (Barbados)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarketOne (Bridgetown (Barbados)) in January 2012.

Interview

it was very brief, very casual, not intimidating at all. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MarketOne in March 2009.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not mich.