Marshfield Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marshfield Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.8

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic.

Interview

No difficult questions. Some English and math questions by HR. After talking to HR, three more panel interviews. Mostly behavior questions. I presented my main project and they asked several questions about that.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI).

Interview

First they take a telephonic interview and then if they like they call you for onsite interview. They are good at hospitality. However a little more planning could have been nicer. Interview was planned for an hour, but it didn't start on time and so they actually rushed through! By the end of the interview you would feel like you got the job and but they never get back to you!

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview with a panel of five staff members asking various questions. The overall process took approximately two hours. I was shown around the clinic and introduced to various team members.

Interview Questions

• Do I get emotionally attached to my patients?   1 Answer

Appointment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Eau Claire, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

First apply online. If they are interested they will give you a call to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview they will ask you to come in for a group interview. There was 4 people who interviewed me. They said they would let me know within 4 days their decision, it took them almost 3 weeks to let me know their answer.

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI).

Interview

One phone interview and another on-site interview. Initially there was a phone screen. The phone screen is just for gathering basic information like degrees, date of graduation etc. The onsite interview lasted about a day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical. Asked questions about my background and why I preferred Marshfield as a work location. The interview team is nice. They have clinics in and around Marshfield but I preferred Marshfield. What appealed to me the most is the work-life balance and small town feel. It's definitely a great place to work for   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic.

Interview

I had one interview and was offered the postion within a few days of the interview. Interviewed with 4 people but 2 of them asked most of the questions. There were lots of situational questions, "Tell us about a time when..." They described the IT organization at a high level. The description indicated that the IT department was in a state of re-org, which proved to be accurate when I started working there. Be prepared to ask questions about the type of work you will be doing and which projects you will be assigned. They have two groups of PMs. One group works on clincial projects. The other works on building projects and IT projects with networks and servers.

Interview Questions

• What would we be missing if we did not hire you? What would we have to put up with if we did hire you? They did ask PM process questions so be prepared to talk about the triple constraint and critical path.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I requested a few thousand more than they offered and they gave me about 50% of my request. Recommendation: Be certain to negotiate for more salary.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic.

Interview

I got in contact with them through my college, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, and interviewed them on-site. The process was pretty quick, within a month I had an offer, and I knew in November I would be working there In May.

Interview Questions

• None. They stuck to the basic questions about group work, and what you are most proud of, stuff like that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not really haggle much, they gave me a pretty good offer to begin with.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Basically no questions on the skills and behaviors. Just talk to tons of people. I did 7 sessions with more than 15 people. You can eat lunch alone by yourself and take some rest. Since the place is kinda in the middle of nowhere, they seem to care a lot if u really want to be there.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between survival analysis and other statistical analysis.   1 Answer

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Residency Interviews by panel of 3 people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in June 2011.

Interview

Long interview process which took over 3 months. 3 separate interviews plus a phone interview. No one seemed in a great hurry to hire for the position. Very difficult to stay interested in the job when the interview process took so long