Maryland Judiciary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Maryland Judiciary

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maryland Judiciary

Law Clerk Interview

Interview

Emailed my application. Took a week to process my application. They called and planned to meet with me. One on one interview. Interviewed with the supervisor. Normal interview. Told me they would email me a week later

Judicial Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maryland Judiciary (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Emailed my application. Received an email to schedule for an interview 18 days later. I choose to interview that very next morning. Was told the decision process would take 3-4 weeks to finish interviews and conduct background checks. Was offered the job 17 days after the interview. After I accepted the offer my start was given, it was 19 days later.

Agency Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maryland Judiciary (Upper Marlboro, MD).

Interview

The interview was scheduled several weeks (4-5) after the application was submitted. The interview consisted of a panel of 3 employees including the manager of the candidate for employment (me). Lasting about 45 minutes, the panel asked 2-3 questions each and took notes as the candidate spoke. 5-6 weeks later, after the interview ended, I had not been informed as to who had been selected for the position. I called to follow up and was told that the panel had not decided. Another 4 weeks past, and I called again. This time they told me that they had hired. I expressed my concern that I should have been notified because I had been interviewed. A few days later, I received an email that I had not been hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what experience I had to match the duties of the position.   Answer Question