Mash Media (Canada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mash Media (Canada) Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mash Media (Canada)

Deputy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mash Media (Canada) (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very affable and free-flowing. It was friendly and full-on with details. Almost like a casual conversation, a good balance of information and light hearted chit chat. It didn't feel like a sign of immaturity. Turn around time was also quick, I was told I had the job the same afternoon.

Interview Questions

• What do I think of the existing website?   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mash Media (Canada) (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

The owner was very chatty. She said many things about how great the company and the working environment is, all of which were a lie. She was very personal with me, share stories about her kids, her starsign (which we share). She was very possitive about the job and the atmosphere and showed a lot of respect about my work experience and background. At the end she brought one of the oldest members of staff and he posed a few questions to me. He was a bit cynical about the job and told me that it is a challenging job, and the owner waited for my reaction, then told him not to scare me off. One day into the job I realised that everything the owner had told me was a lie.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions- why I want to leave etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight- forward. I was given the amount I asked for.