Mattson Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mattson Resources (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called one day after submitting my resume and an application online by a very pleasant sounding recruiter. I won't say her name but she was one of the nicest recruiters I have ever spoken to over the phone. Then, I filled out a lot of new-hire paperwork such as provide my driver's license and my date of birth and other personal information. Then, I sad down with my recruiter and she went over which jobs I could go for. All was sounding very promising up to this point. I answered all the many "what-if" questions and was left that I'd get a follow-up phone call. I waiter several weeks and not a word. Now, I understand if I'm not a fit for any job, at least call me to let me know, right? After all, I went through the testing and all the paperwork. This is deserving of the courtesy of at least a phone call or an email, right? Nothing! Needless to say, this left a very bad taste in my mouth. If I meet anyone who will be applying to this agency, I'll be sure to share my bad experience.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mattson Resources (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was delightful. It was great to discuss with my recruiter my experience, what I am looking for in a position, and the direction that I see my career going. I felt as though they sincerely were interested in finding me a position that is the right fit.

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mattson Resources (Orange, CA).

Interview

Quite cordial with the recruiter. We were both military veterans so we spent most of our time comparing my military experience to align me with an organization. Once we got those particulars out the way, we continued to search for opportunities that would best fit my needs.

Interview Questions

• Q. What my role was in the military.
      Q. What I am interested in doing in the civilian market.   Answer Question

Administrative Receptinst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mattson Resources (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was called in to come in for a job in Irvine. I did not want to go in since they wasted my time before. I needed the work so I went in and met with a lady name Lori. She called me in to her desk after I wanted for an hour. after she puts me on three test. word, excel and typing. She told me the job pays $11/hr. She told me there is an interview tomorrow and I have to dress nice. She told me she will email me the information. I got home no email. I called her and left a message. No call back. I called in the morning and she picked up with a major attitude. I told her about the interview. She told me to check my email.
    I checked no email. I called her again. She told me they forgot some paper work and I had to go back in. The next morning I went in and sat for 30 minutes and they made me paperwork all over again. Then she shows up and takes me back to tell me that I missed the interview.

Wasted my time, Mattson resources is a mess and they are very unorganized. They will ask for your Id's Social security #. It'd a scam. I was able to get a job three days later. When I told my friend at work. She know about them and she told me never to call them again

Interview Questions

• Are you married and do you have questions. I thought that was against the law   1 Answer