Maventic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maventic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Maventic in October 2017.

Interview

1. Program writing
    2. Program execution
    3. Technical HR 1
    4. Technical HR 2(by MD of company @ Bangalore office)

Lean basics of C, Java, OOPs concepts, DBMS(very important).
    1. Program writing
    2. Program execution
    3. Technical HR 1
    4. Technical HR 2(by MD of company @ Bangalore office)

Lean basics of C, Java, OOPs concepts, DBMS(very important).

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Writing

1. Take integer array input , and do the following.
      * Print array
      * Print elements in the even position in sorted form.
      * Print odd entries in sorted form.   Answer Question
    • Round 2: Execution
      2. Take two strings and check if they have same letters with same frequency.

Eg: das and sad are same
      little n titile are different with 2 different things.   Answer Question
    • Round 2: Execution
      3. Take a string input, and print the letters in it in the alphabetical order
      Eg: bad -> abd
             asssd-> ads   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Written test-Write a code in Java or C
    Execution Round-Execute the code in Java or C(Different from 1st round)
    Technical Round
    HR Round
    The first round was easy.
    they took 6 people out of 20

Interview Questions

• Write a java program to take an input string and exchange the first and last word and revers the middle word.
      Check string for odd words (Validation)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maventic.

Interview

The interview was at our campus.
    First we had to write a program on paper and the shortlisted students were asked to execute a program.
    The interview took about 6 hours .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maventic in June 2017.

Interview

First round was coding that involves 2 programs on strings and arrays for about 2 hours.. next round is written programming.. third round is tech hr.. and final round will be held in Bangalore at their office.

Interview Questions

• write a program for solving regular expression like a*b+c   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round is Aptitude ( some times not conducted ). Second is program writing. Third, Program execution. Forth, Managerial round ( mostly with the MD ).
    In the program writing round, manly the logic is tested, so it would be okay if there are few syntax errors as long as the logic is right.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• 1.Given two words find if they contains the same letters , if one letters occurs multiple times in word then second word also should have the number same number of times.
      eg: little and title are different, das and sad are equals.

2. Rearrange all the letter of a word in ascending order while removing the duplicate letters.
      eg:- letter should be printed elrt.   1 Answer

Trainee Software Development Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic.

Interview

I applied through college. It is the 4 round interview process.I cleared 2 rounds.In first round you have to write a simple code.In second round you have to execute a program.If you execute a program in second round they will tell other program to execute.The 3rd round was F2F technical round. The 4th was HR,in their office at Bangalore.

Interview Questions

• first round:anagram code
      second round:program about the string.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1)code writing(easy questions only but very mind tricky questions if u r good at c/c++/java and more imp is to think logical to find solun it is good)
    2)code execution(all most all the time dey will ask on d cocept string without using string libraries)
    3)face to face interview
    4)interview with ceo( v have 2 go for company for final round )

Interview Questions

• based array concept.
      given an array with any order
      1)print d array
      2)find d occurance of array by removing repeated array, nd print d no which is occured more than one.
      3)display d array with each element with thier iccurencies.
      4)merge d array with der occurences.
      it will b easy be calm nd relax nd think how to implement.
      all d best friends.   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied on career site of Maventic after 5 months on 15th july i got a call from them for the first round. I went there the first round was written round in which I had to write a code in any of the language it was simple and I cleared that round. After that I had to wait for the result for around an hour. Second round was lill tough it was machine test I had to make a code on system and time was an hour for that task. I cleared that round also successfully. They told me that I'll get the call within a weak but today its 29th September and I'm waiting for it. Its almost two and half months completed and they didn't informed me about the further rounds.

Interview Questions

• Write a code for substring without methods.
      Write a code to make an Id from name and second name according to their example.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maventic.

Interview

written round followed by execution round and one tenchnical round. In written round will be given one problem on either some core java concept such as sort employee based on id. Some question on String/ file handling

Interview Questions

• basically core java and simple query on SQL. Some common Question of Data structure.   Answer Question