Maventic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maventic Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round is Aptitude ( some times not conducted ). Second is program writing. Third, Program execution. Forth, Managerial round ( mostly with the MD ).
    In the program writing round, manly the logic is tested, so it would be okay if there are few syntax errors as long as the logic is right.

Interview Questions

• Dynamic memory allocation.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• 1.Given two words find if they contains the same letters , if one letters occurs multiple times in word then second word also should have the number same number of times.
      eg: little and title are different, das and sad are equals.

2. Rearrange all the letter of a word in ascending order while removing the duplicate letters.
      eg:- letter should be printed elrt.

Trainee Software Development Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic.

Interview

I applied through college. It is the 4 round interview process.I cleared 2 rounds.In first round you have to write a simple code.In second round you have to execute a program.If you execute a program in second round they will tell other program to execute.The 3rd round was F2F technical round. The 4th was HR,in their office at Bangalore.

Interview Questions

• first round:anagram code
      second round:program about the string.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1)code writing(easy questions only but very mind tricky questions if u r good at c/c++/java and more imp is to think logical to find solun it is good)
    2)code execution(all most all the time dey will ask on d cocept string without using string libraries)
    3)face to face interview
    4)interview with ceo( v have 2 go for company for final round )

Interview Questions

• based array concept.
      given an array with any order
      1)print d array
      2)find d occurance of array by removing repeated array, nd print d no which is occured more than one.
      3)display d array with each element with thier iccurencies.
      4)merge d array with der occurences.
      it will b easy be calm nd relax nd think how to implement.
      all d best friends.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maventic.

Interview

written round followed by execution round and one tenchnical round. In written round will be given one problem on either some core java concept such as sort employee based on id. Some question on String/ file handling

Interview Questions

• basically core java and simple query on SQL. Some common Question of Data structure.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied on career site of Maventic after 5 months on 15th july i got a call from them for the first round. I went there the first round was written round in which I had to write a code in any of the language it was simple and I cleared that round. After that I had to wait for the result for around an hour. Second round was lill tough it was machine test I had to make a code on system and time was an hour for that task. I cleared that round also successfully. They told me that I'll get the call within a weak but today its 29th September and I'm waiting for it. Its almost two and half months completed and they didn't informed me about the further rounds.

Interview Questions

• Write a code for substring without methods.
      Write a code to make an Id from name and second name according to their example.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic (Mangalore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

it was two day process.
    there were four rounds
    first round they asked us to write a program in a sheet of paper that was provided
    second round was execution round they provided computer for each of us and gave a program to execute
    third round: HR round
    fourth round: HR round

Interview Questions

• first round: write c/c++/java program to accept a string and validate the string if has at least 2 digits,8 to 10 characters, it must not contain special characters.
      second round:
    • good programming skills   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maventic (Mangalore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The Interview consisted of three rounds,
    Round 1: To Write a Program
    Round 2: To Execute a Program
    Round 3: Technical Interview
    Round 4: HR Interview

As of the company it was a little low package for the job offered but it had potential for growth,It Works with SAP Products as per the initial presentation of the company.

Interview Questions

• Write a Program in C or Java to check if a number is a Colindrome or not.
      Colidrome is a word that has 3 alphabets followed by the reverse of the 3 alphabets and so on:
      Ex:
      cappac
      mollomaappaa
      2 Answers
    • Write a program in C or Java to perform the following:
      Scan the line and perform the following
      -Ascending order of their size
      -Ignore Similar words
      -Print all the words of the same size
      Ex:
      input :The white tiger is bigger than the brown tiger
      Output:is 2 the 3 than white tiger brown 5 bigger 6

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic (Mangalore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was campus placement and first day had three rounds in college and the selected one's had to attend final round in Bangalore.
    first round was to write a program
    Second round we had to execute a program
    Third round was technical interview
    Final round was in Bangalore where it was HR/technical interview with MD and again had to write program

Interview Questions

• 1: program to find colindrome ie.. First three letters of string should be reverse of next three letters and so on..in c or java(to write)   Answer Question
    • 2: program in c or java To read a sentence and print as follows:
      Smaller words to larger
      Repeated words are ignored
      After the same size words size of the words should be printed
      (To execute)

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maventic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was an easy selection process hiring they didnt ask us to write any aptitide test
    I was handed a sheet of paper on which i have to fill ma basic details and a question related to c or java language was written which have to solve

Interview Questions

• Write a program to sort input string words without using inbuilt string method

Example string "my name is Shakeel Ahmed"

After sorting the result we will get should be
      " Ahmed is name my Shakeel"

Like the words in a dictionary are arranged