Maverik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maverik Interview Questions

1.4

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maverik (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Interview process was by phone, the call takes 1 hour approximately. They start from general questions and then move to technical questions. Some of them are a little bit hard.

Interview Questions

• Develop a Fibonacci series using recursion   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maverik (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

Clear questions that were easy to match to my experiences. Interviewer was good at probing when I had a difficult time answering the question. I was contact about a week after I applied and asked to come in for an interview. There were two individuals interviewing who took turns askiing me questions. It was a few days later that I received a call with an offer that I accepted. The process was quicker than I expected and I would recommend Maverik and the store that hired me to both friends and family.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer? what was the situation and what was the outcome?   2 Answers

Bakery Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maverik in March 2016.

Interview

Very nice and professional. The manager who did my interview was friendly and direct. He wanted to make sure his store was staffed with the best possible candidates. As far as interviews go a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

I was offered another job from an earlier interview before they got back to me.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maverik (Lehi, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and simple. I believe they already knew that they would hire me, so it was really for formality. It was nice, though, because I was able to meet one of the managers that I would be working with and get familiar with him.

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maverik (Sparks, NV).

Interview

there's only one interview, the manager who interviewed me was really relaxed and friendly, there wasn't much questions: just the usual. like how much experience you have at a certain skill or abilities

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Salt Lake, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maverik (North Salt Lake, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Sat in store office, was interviewed by the assistant manger. She explained what opening were available and asked which one I was interested in. Comfortable over all experience. Asked if I wanted full time or part time.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Maverik.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The just offered me a job and the pay was set, not able to negotiate pay but was able to chose days of work and amount of hours worked during the week.

Card Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maverik (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager was friendly and informative. A nice relaxed atmosphere. He asked questions about my past work experience as well as personal interests and family. He showed an interest in my hobbies and family.
    He gave me a tour of the building, introducing me to other staff members.
    He explained in detail the job requirements and expectancies.

Interview Questions

• How would my past work experience assist me in thris new role?   1 Answer

Cashier, Aka Adventure Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maverik (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

It is a simple interview, they ask simple questions that are easy to answer. Do expect to be given a mouth swab drug test at the interview, they do this with all applicants that make it into the interview. I dont think they really listen to your answers, they just need people to show up, and go through employees like crazy. Not particular in whom they hire as long as you are breathing and standing up.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for your entire shift?   1 Answer

Adventure Guide Interview

Interview

I walked in and spoke with the manager. She had me speak with the night ops manager. He toured me around the store covering responsibilities and questioning my work history. He seemed satisfied and offered me the job. I completed several training tests and a few days of work under supervision and was from then on left to my own devices.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bid high, negotiate lower.

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maverik (Layton, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

Go in get ask a couple of question and start your training online it take 3 days to do training then you start on cash regester and then you train on everything elese

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work can you wirk over time   1 Answer