Maxim Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.4

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim (Des Moines, IA) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was a telephone screen. Interviewer was not able to answer specific questions about the position - his answer was 'I'm not sure, what they gave me is very broad'. This person was a recruiter for their client, but I would have thought my answers could have been better addressed.

Interview Questions

• Not many - name, what I'm looking for, availability to start   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim (Gardena, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked lots of questions. The don was very nice and another lady I met with before too. No experience no problem. They have a nice program for new grads that you have to commit to for one year though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a patient was not happy with your care, what did you do?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim (Taunton, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

got a call from them seeing my resume on line and called into office. Interviewed and got job the same day. On site training. First saw recruiter. Came back for 2 days of training which they only pay 1/2 pf the regular salary (not a good thing)

Interview Questions

• have I done home care before   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim (Valencia, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

First I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who was wonderful. Within 2 days I had an in person interview at the local office. The in person took about one and a half hours and at the end I met everyone in the office. It got a little weird afterwards when one of the managers who did not attend the meeting called me after 8pm that night saying he wanted to meet me privately over the weekend to discuss what I wanted. I declined to move forward with the interview process, which would be meeting the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• talk about your experience. How do you handle a situation where you can not fill a position or satisfy a family?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Interview

hiring process was very easy I saw an ad and called and was hired that same day nothing to hard as long as you have a years experience you should be hired right away.

ABA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim.

Interview

Nice people, very professional and asked a lot of questions. But I was very relaxed.Had a great time during interviews. Really looking forward to work with them! Love this job!

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Having phone interview and ask how to do forecast. But the phone line just keep on and off so it's hard to hear the question its a good experience. The hiring manager is very experience but I think she is using her cell phone so signal is very poor

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a response back maybe 2 weeks later. Nice enough recruiter. Asked about previous experience and career goals. At least it sounded like office staff was engaged and content.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Initial interview was with 3 or 4 different people, I believe each working in different departments, that interviewed me separately. The first person I spoke with asked me questions that were related to my background and skill sets. He then asked some technical questions and gave me a couple of basic circuit problems to solve. After him, the other interviewers each asked only technical questions that tested my knowledge of the basic electronic principles related to the work they did in their respective positions. I'm assuming they wanted to assess my skills to see in which of their product divisions I would best fit in.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an agency at first and had a brief phone interview with them. Then I had the interview at the client office with the hiring manager. The interview was very relaxed and casual. More like a conversation than a point for point interview. There was a mix of interview questions/job description with talks about hobbies, video games, technology, etc.

Interview Questions

• How did my multiple contract assignments prepare me for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated with the recruiter, telling her what I was looking for in a beginning wage and starting salary, and that I was willing to start with less if it meant more later, which ended up happening. However, I was able to increase my starting wage from the initial offer.