Maxus Global Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Maxus Global Media

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening, then one in person interview with the team and account director. The whole process took about three weeks, but the offer was given only a couple days after the in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Had an internal contact forward my resume to HR. Contacted me about a month later for a quick phone interview and then moved into in-person meeting with the account team. Seemed like most of the team was checking out my personality as opposed to my skills since this is an entry level role. Looked for someone willing to learn and willing to work hard. Heard back within a day from HR with an offer!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Discussed my experience with multiple people on the account I was up for. Maxus employees took the time to really understand my abilities and what I can bring to the team. They were engaged, interested and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media.

Interview

Communication initially began with a phone call to get to know who I was. Once call ended, a time was set up via email to come in and interview. Interview was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was nothing out of the ordinary as far as questions are concerned. The hr rep was extremely genuine and interested in learning more about my candidacy. Be sure and come prepared to talk about the information present on your resume and have questions of hand. Best of luck!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed at Maxus 4 different times for 3 different teams. The first time I was there they kept me for 2 hours, not even asking questions but rather talking about their brand. I get that that was important but I didn't end up getting that role so thanks for wasting my time. The second time was for an internship even though they knew I wanted a real position. Then I got a call to come in for a full-time position and had to interview again. I got the job but turns out the person I interviewed with left the company. Go Figure.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com, got an email from a recruiter, then an initial phone call to find out more info about me. Recruiter was extremely kind and helpful in guiding me through the entire process. Went to an interview at Maxus Global. Had one more additional interview to meet with the Group Planning Director. Job offered one week later.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media.

Interview

I first had an introductory interview over the phone with an employee from HR. It went positively and I received an email within a week to set up a couple of separate interviews with members of the teams that were hiring. It was a great experience and they were all very cordial and professional. They seemed genuinely interested in the position I was applying for and the interviews lasted about half an hour each. The interviews mostly focused on my past experience or on the industry in general.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly, I was not asked many difficult questions at all. The interview was more of a conversational style in order for them to get to know me and to tell me more about the open position I had been applying for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly simple process. I talked to a HR representative in person at a career fair, then 3 weeks later, I got an email (after following-up). I went through a phone interview and an in-person interview and I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in marketing?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Maxus Global Media (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First round phone interview and a second round in-person interview, or phone interview depending your location. The acquisition team was the best I have ever interviewed. Beyond polite and respond to every inquiry over the phone or email.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Groupm and WPP? And can you describe what our company does?   Answer Question