Mayvenn Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at Mayvenn

Negative100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mayvenn

Mayvenn

Application

I interviewed at Mayvenn

Interview

The interview process had a few parts to it. I had a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview, an assignment, then I met the team again for a second time - but this time with the management and product team. The interview itself went well. After the interview, I was offered the position over the phone. Over email communication, they asked for me to hang tight, as they were figuring out some budgeting and financial details. After a few follow-ups on my end, I was essentially ghosted by the company. I was told a few times that they’d follow up once updates come in. They unfortunately never did. 6 months later, I still haven’t heard from the company. I am extremely disappointed with how the process concluded. The lack of communication and follow-up turned the experience sour quickly. I was looking forward to working with Mayvenn. I was impressed by the talent on the team, along with the diversity present in their office. This review is by no means to upset anyone on the Mayvenn - but to share my honest experience. I suggest the Mayvenn team solidify their recruiting and hiring process, along with ensuring clear communication with candidates, especially with those at the final stages of the process. Delays and unexpected details during an interview process is fine, but ghosting a candidate (or hire?) should never be a step for any business. I sincerely wish the Mayvenn team the best of luck.

3 people found this interview helpful