McCann Worldgroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very fast and polite staff. I was directed to the creative services manager and we discussed the position and the expectations along with discussing the benefits. I was welcomed vey warmly and everything was explained thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to achieve in this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup.

Interview

Phone interview first, then flew out for an in person interview with 5-6 people (senior leaders). Interviews began at 8am and were back to back all day. - and had a lunch interview with the president. Following the interviews, provided car service back to the airport.

Global Innovation Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

Met with HR, then initial Interview with Manager, then 3-day challenge to build+present findings. Then final interview with CDO.
    Everyone was extremely kind and sociable to make it a very pleasant experience. Made me really want to work here.

Interview Questions

• (Presentation) How would you leverage power of 5g in emerging technologies to help our ____ client develop its pipeline.   Answer Question

Strategy Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup in October 2019.

Interview

It was a 3 round interview process; call with HR, call with one team member, then presentation + final meeting with the rest of the team. I had to do an assignment as well.

Interview Questions

• Create a study from a brief.
      More about my work and how I think than any specific questions.   Answer Question

HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screen, followed by 3 different on-site interviews. I met with about 7 different team members, who were all bright and easy to talk to. The whole process lasted about two months. There were long periods of radio silence between each interview round. Ultimately McCann went with an internal hire for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why McCann?   1 Answer
    • How does Change Management work at an agency like McCann?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup.

Interview

HR is not very professional. I had gone to an interview and was there for 3 hours interviewing and testing and HR didn't have the respect to even get back to me after a follow-up.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup.

Interview

Applied online and within a few days received an email for initial phone screen. Made it to the second round of phone interviews, had a 2 hour slot and spoke with 3 different people. It was a fairly easy interview, just wanted to get to know me and my working style. After this, I followed up on what the next steps were. Each time I followed up, it was days before I heard back with some reason to why no one had been able to make a decision. In a response email, they'd say let's speak again at the end of the week, I would follow up, and again no response for several days. I emailed one last time and never got a follow up, which can be frustrating seeing as it sounded like good news at first, but then went straight to radio silence. This back-and-forth was a good month, maybe 5 weeks long.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process went really smoothly. HR was great at follow up until the very end. The initial interview was a phone interview with HR and then I met with three people and then two more people.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at McCann?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle with conflict between two people in the workplace?   Answer Question

Interview

6 different interviews. they all lied about how much overtime was expected. of course anyone would say "yes i can do overtime here and there" but you're not expecting to be working 100+ hour weeks including 2-4AM nights on WEEKDAYS and WEEKENDS. many of my coworkers had to cancel trips, concerts, family vacations, etc.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter was late in calling AND seemed seemed disinterested the whole time. He just read questions off a sheet. There was no interaction or conversation, I may as well have been talking to an automated system. A lot of red flags and didn't have a good feeling about the company from this early interaction.

Integrated Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

I have never been through a more unprofessional process. I was contacted by McCann HR who saw my profile on LinkedIn. Exec producer postponed first Skype interview by 4 hours right when it was supposed to happen. Then, after interviewing with the client ,HR set up a second call with the Exec producer to review some additional questions I had after meeting the client. The Exec producer NEVER called me at the scheduled time and did not have the decency to apologize or even have someone from HR contact me to let me know what happened. They didn't seem to have a clear outline of what they were really looking for with this position.