KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

McKesson Practice Partner Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson Practice Partner

McKesson Practice Partner

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at McKesson Practice Partner

Interview

There was an initial 30 minute phone interview that was about half the supervisor talking about the job, and the other half talking about my resume. Then, I was invited to the office and had another interview with the same person. I dressed in a suit and tie and was so overdressed it was ridiculous.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult was kind of the standard 'how do you deal with problem clients'? question. Overall, it was a pretty easy interview.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson Practice Partner (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2012

Interview

I had submitted and application through McKesson and within a couple of weeks received an email saying that they would like to talk to me through the phone. It should only take about 30 minutes of my time. Phone interview was pretty standard. Talked about my qualifications and why I wanted the the job. Near the end of the interview, I was asked if I had still wanted to continue to the in-person interview. I said yes, and the HR representative contacted me the next day. I went to the interview and was surprised that there was only one other writer in the whole building. I'm a very active person and able to relate to most people, but the writer there did not seem so engaged. I did answer all of the questions to the best of my ability though.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson Practice Partner (Lewiston, ME) in Apr 2009

Interview

Not very difficult. Spoke with dept manager and I had the skills they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • None really. She was just interested in hiring someone who had the experience to do a good job.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKesson Practice Partner (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2009

Interview

My hiring process was likely very different than it is now. I submitted my resume, and got a call the same day from HR to do a quick phone screening. They setup a phone interview for the next day with three managers. I got asked technical and customer-service type questions. I went through the interview and was told they would let me know as soon as they made a decision. I sent a thank you email the following day. About two hours after I sent that, I received an e-mail from HR with a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • None - they were all pretty typical questions that you would expect for a technical position. Just make sure you know your IT pretty well.
RSS Feed</>Embed