McWane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McWane Interview Questions

3.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McWane in February 2016.

Interview

Got a phone interview without an appointment. The questions are not very hard. But it is still very surprising that they didn't send me an email to set up a time for this interview.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McWane (Provo, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Tour the location, Apply, Wait a week. Physical, Wait a week. Training, 1 week, then you start your role. The breaks were due to extensive Physical testing and drug screening. It is also a hair follicle drug screen. This is more in depth.

Territory Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McWane in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Got a call 2 days later to come in the next week for an interview.
    Met with national sales manager for interview. He then passed me off to the head HR manager for a second interview, Who then passes me to the GM for a third brief interview. Whole process took 4 hours. They said they'd let me know something by next week. All people were very accommodating and nice.

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McWane.

Interview

Pleasant interview. Interview with several team members. Conducted phone interviews as well. Hiring process extensive due to contributes of decisions from all levels of both management and team members.

Senior Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McWane (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

You have three rounds of Interview , Local Manager and the next would be onsite Manager , followed with HR discussions , you would be required to walk in to the Office , The Interview procees would be not more than 1 hours of time.